1. Actually, it doesn't seem like the events are causing the crashes at all. They were entirely disabled and still are disabled. We're looking into the situation.
    Hopefully you will find the solution quickly then.

Perhaps like other people suggested an extra reset would be in place considering how breaking the frequency of disconnects has been.

2. Hope you enable it soon,because i need to do it before Reset and sleep :D

3. What is approximately the downtime of the events?
    6 days from now :D

4. What is approximately the downtime of the events?
    Should go up later today once possible fix goes up and when we're sure performance isn't affected by it. So far, it probably isn't due to events being disabled and realm still taking tripping on a few wires.

Maybe our host forgot to feed the little invisible gremlins inside our machines and they're eating up the 1s and leaving the 0s because who eats 0s? They're like broccoli of the binary world.

We're still investigating to find the cause, it's hard to reproduce as it's most likely caused by players.

5. Should go up later today once possible fix goes up and when we're sure performance isn't affected by it. So far, it probably isn't due to events being disabled and realm still taking tripping on a few wires.

Maybe our host forgot to feed the little invisible gremlins inside our machines and they're eating up the 1s and leaving the 0s because who eats 0s? They're like broccoli of the binary world.

We're still investigating to find the cause, it's hard to reproduce as it's most likely caused by players.
    when the instances will be open in cataclysm ? :)

Festivities schedule

December 26, 00:01 -- January 2, 23:59 -- All events and instances are playable

6. hello i was wondering if you got locked for emeral dream 40man raid 12 days reset, and you just killed 1 single cow that before the crash, that means you wont be able to try to finish it ,
    i mean you can finish the instance with random pepole or its like a normal raidlock?

7. I dont know nedexftw ...... and I also have ask that question before and still i get ignore....... Seems Cow event is more important then other stuff.....i cant do that event on my server since i dont have high gear or the lvl.....so for me is just do instance for xmog gear......

8. Hi, snowman event is great, for low players most...

but cow-event.. i heard some classes can solo instance by staying on stairs and aoe all... 150k gold in 30min, they said... it destroyed economics.
    prices going high, as new player you are *** enchants for 20k, all living steel has gone from auction..

9. I took the golden pig... after this I really cannot morph anymore???? :O :(
    It was not like this last year.
    :(

10. We need updates,i am wating for 4h lol

11. Damn, I haven't slept yet, I hope you can fix the problem really soon so we can play the snowman and cow events. Cheers to you guys!

12. "December 26, 00:01 -- January 2, 23:59 -- All events and instances are playable" - All events.. okay , all instances? Nope. Or I didn't get the meaning of that someone?

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last