1. It is such a surprise to see so many players from the horde side complaining against such an insignificant thing,one of the racial ability of the humans,which aren't the only Alliance race.It's also surprising to see people forgetting that the alliance has no CC abilities like almost every horde race has.
    Since ancient times,the human being was angry towards his neighbor just because the grass was always green on his side.
    You see,this hate for the alliance blinded most of you and forgot that your faction has way more players,way more AoE healers,more battlegrounds are running in the same time,so your opinion is subjective and the most important two things are that every player can have characters on both sides,and that battlegrounds are won with tactics and hard work,and not complaining to the community and moderators on the forum,these kind of threads are a shame and they have nothing to do with the concept of "fair play" which implies respect for your adversary,whether you win or lose, accepting a loss seems to be a tough lesson for most of you guys,even if you outnumber the alliance by wide margins. I wish you good luck and wisdom to lead your groups to victory,practice is the key,not whining about such minor things,that are working as intended. Complaining about such things is like insulting yourself in the mirror.
    Have fun and enjoy the game ! :)
    It's not just the racial itself.

It's the effect the racial has on the way pvp-focused players tend to distribute themselves between the factions (hint: it's a rather one-sided distribution). That factor is what accounts for more of the win/loss ratio discrepancy than anything.

2. As you can see in the answers, every person defending alliance has poor writing skills, can't use punctuation, doesn't know what a paragraph is and doesn't even know how to elaborate a sentence, end it and begin another. They talk about "crai" and mad and etc, even tho people are providing arguments and reasons on *why*, I don't need to explain what is the meaning of that ;)

As I said in my previous post, the human racial made many PVPers reroll Alliance, but as Maniacofpeace pointed out, do you really think these rerollers came alone? Or that they did not create an instant atraction for every other sheep whising to be a PvP "Pro"?
    Why do you think the most common thing to see in these "only PvPers" is to roll a female human or nelf, with some edgy or "Randomlol" name? Because the hardcore PvPers that did it on the retail did set a trend. One that still lives today, and the sheep here follow it religiously, be it for being short aged, dumb, no personality, you name it, IT still happens.

All this, made Alliance the "To-Go" PvP faction, *Because PvP players WILL be there*, and as a snowball effect, more players interested in PvP WILL go there. Now, even on retail, Alliance is the dominant PvP faction, by a long mile. People who have played in retail for some time might know this, and if they are interested in PvP, they simply roll Alliance. The result, is what we see daily. Blizzard managed to adress this very quietly ("Rated Battlegrounds" not ringing any bells?), here that doesn't exist. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes to a point where no horde queues battlegrounds. Personally I don't plan on queueing any time soon. Not feeding honor and ego to some 12 years old.

3. Only reason alliance is winning is because they have 5-10 retri paladins in each battleground.

Retri paladin has high base damage/healing+sacred shield, is not mana dependant
    (sacred shield alone mitigates 400 dps which is significant in 2500 gearscore, but obsolete with 6k+)

Dont worry

They will fall off when everybody gets decently geared and can no longer oneshot anything

e: just as i said this i joined a BG with 8 human retri paladins
    Edited: December 26, 2015

4. Did 4 bg at 70/79 lvls and we losed everything.
    Lol

5. As you can see in the answers, every person defending alliance has poor writing skills
    only deep ***** expecting good english from everyone on mulinational realm

6. Did 4 bg at 70/79 lvls and we losed everything.
    Lol
    are we supposed to guess what faction u are? ... damn ppl think be4 u comment
    i mean i hope u are alliance so we still have some chance. i won today too, but im not 80 so i dont really count it (im horde)
    Edited: December 26, 2015

7. Its just getting really annoying since i just came back to wow to see this sort of crap. Its just not fun to play a game and get destroyed.There are no pvp guilds in horde faction,most of them dont know what to do in bg's. I love my faction,i will not change to aly,but please let people faction change so bg's be more balanced. It's not fun to be pvp player and try to farm your gear for arenas and loose evry single time.

HUMILIATION
    It is an emotion felt by a player whose PvP status has just decreased. It can be brought about through intimidation, physical or mental mistreatment… or trickery, obviously.

Resilience is defined as an individual’s ability to properly adapt to stress and adversity.

Stress and adversity can come in the shape of family or relationship problems, health problems, or workplace and financial worries, among others.

Resilience is not a rare ability; in reality, it is found in the average individual and it can be learned and developed by virtually anyone.

Resilience should be considered a process, rather than a trait to be had.

Stack it.

8. Call back Matrix and problem solve :D

9. Horde problems do not come down to human racial. At most it is a stat gain over horde using epic pvp trinkets.

When do you win the most? At what times do you lose?

10. Call back Matrix and problem solve :D
    With the new anti-hack system,Matrix will be useless,he won't cap 3 flags in wsg in 2 minutes or cap all the towers in AV.He will be just a coward backed up by 20 healers.

11. Simple, remove Paladins = Balance LoL

^ This is a joke BTW ^

Paladins are quite hardy being able to wear plate, deal damage and heal. They aren't impossible but damn LoL

12. Simple, remove Paladins = Balance LoL

^ This is a joke BTW ^

Paladins are quite hardy being able to wear plate, deal damage and heal. They aren't impossible but damn LoL
    Paladins are not the problem, the biggest difference are ranged and healers, alliance has more of those, especially the dotters, so many locks and spriets on alliance.

Also in the past 2 days I qued like 10 games, and lost only 1, I know its not a huge number for measuring, but its the holidays, limited playing time, it will all come to a balance, horde is more PVE focused so alliance got better gear heading into the season, but its all catching up, slowly, but will get there.

13. Actual situation is really sad.

I think in this very moment the horde make more honor by letting ally win than fighting.

I count at last 10 attempts to make BG daily.

There will always be Horde in queue, but most of them will simply start to hide/go afk as soon as they are in.

First 12