1. please ban me

hello guys
    my name is defnite I am an orc death knight. Recently i play this game too much and I decided that i have to quit to improve real life. School and stuff goes not very well together with playing this game. I tried quitting many times, but kept restoring my characters because i missed it. The only way to quit the game is by getting a permanent ban. this will force me to really quit and not having something to come back for. I made an ingame ticket asking for a ban and i have been fly/speed hacking alot but i never get banned. By making this forum post I hope i will get a perma ban. I will miss my friends in the OHDO guild and my friends i played arena with. i want to give special thanks to Cenarius, and Pshero for being really cool guys. Also challenjour is a good mate and i will miss dis guy
    bye and please ban me permanently,
    defnite

2. Protip: if you really wanna get perma-banned fast, advertise another server on /global.

And you will come back anyway https://youtu.be/UWRu0zWct5A?t=19m54s xD

3. You're not first and certainly not the last to be addicted to WoW, maybe have a friend or family member change you password so that way you can't logon.

4. You need medical attention.
    But maybe Palutena will do you a favor.

5. Or just play few hours a day?
    How do you think the rest of us cope with stuff, some of us play a lot - but there's time when you gotta focus on studying, friends etc. You should just take a control over yourself when you're playing, not completely quit it - cuz you'll find something again that'll be like that for you and thus the circle repeats.

6. give me ur password and username :D

7. I don't know what are you trying to get here, some popularity or you are feeling lonely ? :) because this post has no serious meaning, getting banned to start living a life, simply make some random password in a note pad or else, copy it and paste to change password, after that delete warcraft from the pc of yours and enjoy your life, at least you are making a progress by admiting to your self how addicted you are, anyway if you want to change it, stand up and do it on your own.
    Anyway if you want to get banned quickly, go into wow and like some people told you above, use some links, spam, or w/e , but my advice would be for you not to do it, but simply change your password as I've told you to.

Good luck

King Regards
    Lussy

8. Is there no way you could PM a GM to request a ban? I'm sure staff would rather they simply arrange one for you instead of having you engage in some kind of permaban-worthy tomfoolery for them to deal with.

9. Is there no way you could PM a GM to request a ban? I'm sure staff would rather they simply arrange one for you instead of having you engage in some kind of permaban-worthy tomfoolery for them to deal with.
    No. It doesn't work that way.