1. Multiboxing and enchanting

Greetings!

I am thinking about making an alt that will learn enchanting, so that I can take care of my own equipment. The problem is, I won't be able to enchant soulbound items of my alts (if there is a way to do that, I would love to know it). I was thinking about creating a 2nd account solely for this purpose. Of course, that would require multiboxing, as I would have to open trade between two of my characters in order to enchant the items I need.

Is this allowed according to server rules? Also, I wasn't able to find the complete list of rules, so a link to that topic would be awesome, if there is one.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers!

2. Not sure if this will help or not but u can open trade window, put the soulbound item in the "Won't be traded" slot, enchant it with your enchanter and finally press trade to finish the enchanting.

3. I get that part. But I would like to enchant items between alts, and I can't do that on one account...

4. I get that part. But I would like to enchant items between alts, and I can't do that on one account...
    These will help you do what you want to do. They are made by Scribes and are pretty easy to make.
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=43145
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=43146

5. Greetings!

I am thinking about making an alt that will learn enchanting, so that I can take care of my own equipment. The problem is, I won't be able to enchant soulbound items of my alts (if there is a way to do that, I would love to know it). I was thinking about creating a 2nd account solely for this purpose. Of course, that would require multiboxing, as I would have to open trade between two of my characters in order to enchant the items I need.

Is this allowed according to server rules? Also, I wasn't able to find the complete list of rules, so a link to that topic would be awesome, if there is one.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers!
    Do you even know what is Multiboxing ?

6. multiboxing is allowed.

using bot programs to move your alt is not.

as long as you need to click for your chars take any action you wont get ban.

same answer you will get from GM with in-game ticket.

7. Multiboxing is allowed.

The thing he said is not multiboxing, it's multiaccount.