1. I actualy enjoy playing vs horde premade. Jinxed, Tryhard etc
    would love to know who else u referring to with ur "etc.." (PS: im pretty sure thats probably the only guilds that actually let u breath a bit in bgs)

only cute girls have been able to convince me to pve in the last few years.. seriously :P
    Wow, just wow... haha /facepalm

2. would love to know who else u referring to with ur "etc.." (PS: im pretty sure thats probably the only guilds that actually let u breath a bit in bgs)

Want me to say you who he think on?
    He think on all good pvp guild, cuz his post is only to say, we queue 2 friends and f u c k with their premades cuz we are too good.

We just run in their base (if its flag bg) and killing their FC
    Ret/No kaled rog killing efc alone in flag room, till rest of their team is camped.
    WoW, so amazing.
    Edited: January 5, 2016

3. would love to know who else u referring to with ur "etc.." (PS: im pretty sure thats probably the only guilds that actually let u breath a bit in bgs)
    Well i do enjoy playing vs You and your mates. Also vs gild named D O N O R S, but they are abit annoying since going in 10 man bg with 3 or more healers is fun killer.

@yeeah

I bet you are the one who get nuked everytime you and your mates join BG ^_^

4. Well i do enjoy playing vs You and your mates. Also vs gild named D O N O R S, but they are abit annoying since going in 10 man bg with 3 or more healers is fun killer.

@yeeah

I bet you are the one who get nuked everytime you and your mates join BG ^_^
    10man? 3 healers? Dude wake the **** up, most of the time we're 3-5 man and I am solohealing 9 out of 10 bgs. Jesus, wtf is up with all of you saying 10 man prem+3heals? Are you also one of these clowns that counts me alone as 3 healers?

5. Don't forget your holy paladin....

6. D O N O R S don't premade with 3 healers and its never 10man premade either i play resto shaman on alliance and have come across this guild on few occasions its mostly 4dmg 1healer most alliance players are clueless and just focus dps while horde healers sit at the back without any pressure on them while donors actually focus and pressure alliance healers this is why alliance allways loose when in bgs vs this guild with there small premade

7. D O N O R S don't premade with 3 healers and its never 10man premade either i play resto shaman on alliance and have come across this guild on few occasions its mostly 4dmg 1healer most alliance players are clueless and just focus dps while horde healers sit at the back without any pressure on them while donors actually focus and pressure alliance healers this is why alliance allways loose when in bgs vs this guild with there small premade
    Even if 10 pepole focused the healer, I dont think thats the reason why alliance is loosing against donors.

8. or their healers are geared mofos.

9. Well, basicly i just invite Farcadere to complete my REKING-FACTORY.com...and then my **** is hot so we can quene RBG...next is easy.com
    #prayforaly

10. Well, basicly i just invite Farcadere to complete my REKING-FACTORY.com...and then my **** is hot so we can quene RBG...next is easy.com
    #prayforaly
    WE HAVE OUR BEST MEN WORKlNG 24/7 FlGURlNG OUT WHAT THE **** YOU JUST SAlD!

11. lol too bad wargames dont work it'd be fun to play :P

12. Well, basicly i just invite Farcadere to complete my REKING-FACTORY.com...and then my **** is hot so we can quene RBG...next is easy.com
    #prayforaly
    WE HAVE OUR BEST MEN WORKlNG 24/7 FlGURlNG OUT WHAT THE **** YOU JUST SAlD!

I think he just invited me to RBG, not quite sure yet though.. CIA still has their people working on trying to decrypt his message

13. WE HAVE OUR BEST MEN WORKlNG 24/7 FlGURlNG OUT WHAT THE **** YOU JUST SAlD!
    Well, basicly i just invite Farcadere to complete my REKING-FACTORY.com...and then my **** is hot so we can quene RBG...next is easy.com
    #prayforaly
    Due to the nature of these threads it is easy to assume what he's trying to say even if it's written in Japanese.

Let me elaborate; he's basically saying when he "quenes" (as in "queues") "RBGs" (as in random BGs, not rated) with his so-called friend "Farcadere" (yet another 2piece HC + Gurthalak ret paladin) they usually end up "reking" (as in "wrecking") alliance premades and get an easy victory.

It's also worth mentioning that somehow his "****" is hot when he does that.

First ... 5678 Last