1. What's with all the horde premades? lawl

I play both horde and alliance here. Maybe it's just random luck but for the past 2 weeks that I been here, I've queued vs premade after premade after premade, or joined on my horde with premade after premade after premade on my team. But on Alliance, I haven't joined 1 time even with a premade on my team, and fought against an alliance premade maybe twice tops? I've lost nearly every bg on Alliance, even queued vs 2 premades in 1 bg on same faction. Yet I think I've won every AV on alliance. On horde, I've lost maybe 3 bg's total, 2 of which were AV. I see many horde players (I won't name them, but I laugh at them now each game, in my head) that seem to refuse to bg unless in full geared premades, many of which never stray more then 5 yds from a healer either lawl.

Not much of a qq thread really, despite how it sounds. More so, on my Horde.. I wanna join a pvp guild. But NOT one that constantly does such boring crap as geared premades. If I wanted the game to be easy, I'd play PvE.. or for a little more challenge, kill boars in durotar, both of which are more difficult then all these nab geared premade guilds that think they're pro.

Perhaps I'm interested in more of a social guild, that likes to pvp. just like 1-2 ppl in my party that i have fun chatting with. I like to keep different gear sets. lowering my gear if the enemy team doesn't seem that good, and wearing best gear if im fighting a premade or something. i do arena as well, but i mostly do it for fun now. hit 2.2k+ on all classes, n higher on retail as spriest. but now i just sit around 1.8k helping ppl cap. it's fun, n they're grateful usually so that's nice too :P

2. I play both horde and alliance here. Maybe it's just random luck but for the past 2 weeks that I been here, I've queued vs premade after premade after premade, or joined on my horde with premade after premade after premade on my team. But on Alliance, I haven't joined 1 time
    Its actually true that Horde does way more full geared premades. I can notice it because I play both factions aswell. Many Alliance players just solo queue.

I see many horde players (I won't name them, but I laugh at them now each game, in my head) that seem to refuse to bg unless in full geared premades, many of which never stay more then 5 yds from a healer either lawl.
    You don't really need to name them, if they're known for something its because of that :D. But you know, BGs its all about that, and some people just tryhard it... Nothing agaisnt that ofc :3

If I wanted the game to be easy, I'd play PvE.. or for a little more challenge, kill boars in durotar, both of which are more difficult then all these nab geared premade guilds that think they're pro.
    So you're saying that, its really simple what they're doing? I totally agree with u... Even more if they sync doubles premades, since they will get less pugs, while alliance need to carry 2/3 players with less than 90k HP.

Conclusion: Or you can tryhard doing double premades in Ally to take those people down (that they trully believe its such a big deal), or you can just chill with your friend in BGs and having some fun like a lot of players including myself.

P.S: Nice topic xD

no body cares que 3s
    Actually, thats one of the reasons why 3s is so dead, we're playing in a server with like 2500 players online where only 500-1000 do PvP, and 100-200 do Arenas...

3. both of which are more difficult then all these nab geared premade guilds that think they're pro.
    you mad bro? you seem truly mad..

if you constantly queue against premades you could ask some guildmates or even random ppl to team up with you and counter said premades or just get used to losing, that's how this game always worked xD I can name at least 2-3 guilds on each Warmane realm that do premades regularly with semi/full geared ppl on a daily basis, and it's not that they're bad, some ppl just don't like to have the burden of carrying 80k on their way xD

also since you stated you play on both sides you should realize by now that horde pugs are way behind alliance pugs in terms of everything, hence why horde PvPer's are forced to do premades most of the time. furthermore, there's no reason to get all butthurt about losing all your bgs, they're just meant for gearing up and probably having fun as well after all.

I seriously can't believe you put all that effort into making a thread complaining (and yes you're complaining otherwise you wouldn't reference them as "nab") about ppl premading with full gear, it's ludicrous.

also no one seems to care whether you hit 2.2k on all classes or not, and no one really cares about your spriest rating on retail. if you're looking for a "social" guild you better browse the recruitment thread and see what guild suits you the most instead of posting this nonsense, this thread is epic fail xD

4. ^ premader :)

@betch
    i just came back to this server. i don't know enough ppl for 3's. but i doubt i'd do it anyway. pre wipe when i used to do arena here during retail downtime, once u get to like 1600, the q times were ridiculous. past 2.2k, i had enough time for like 1 game before i had to log lawl.. ok, maybe 2-3 games, but still, u get the idea :P so nthx. besides, pvp here is all about who exploits the most, which u see more at higher ratings, and in 3's at lower ratings even.

@bakura
    idc if i face a premade, i still will kill their leading ppl if i can lure them away from their healer for a min. that's my bg objective if i know i'm gunna lose already :D i don't have friends here yet really, i did meet 1 couple, and i have an old friend but she plays diff. times then me, so im forced solo most of the time, for now.

@geth
    the you mad bro comment automatically makes this not worth responding to, but im drunk and have a 'tired high' or w/e so why not :) i didn't say constantly against premades.. im constantly WITH premades too [on MY team].. sure, i still top dmg 'usually' and kills, but it's boring af. if a match leads to gy camping on either my side or theirs, it's not worth playing. and that's not how this game always worked. i've played retail since vanilla, and i play it still, but i don't fight with or against back 2 back premades there cuz there's a much larger player base. however, my closest friends [that play wow :P] only play during certain times of the year, and i unsub the rest of the year, n played here with others.

i dunno bout the pug comment. all my statements have a very limited time frame on them since i been back on nelth for only 2 weeks after like a year. i haven't lost any pug vs pug on either alliance or horde, except on my vicious/greenies when i couldn't carry and no one on our team could carry.

n saying the word nab doesn't mean complaining lol. i'm looking for a guild. i called 'those' guilds nab, so they know i'm not interested in joining them. not like anyone actually gets offended by the word nab.

n i gave background information so guilds would know what to expect. duh. i'm not pro on all classes, but knowledgeable enough to help ppl out, n i enjoy helping. hell i have every class in donor gear, yet only donated on like 3.. the rest was from gracious ppl after i taught them how to play. being nice pays off :P ofc it wasn't expected or implied prior.

i don't get mad, here or irl, unless it's my family.. ugh, my family. but i do sound it often cuz of how i type, i admit. but yea, i just wanted to make clear, that i don't want to join some NAB full geared premading guild, but wanna pvp with guild members

5. @Bakura I see what you did there.... :)
    @Nasty if you would like you could join Tryhards Inc we're a pretty fun social not to serious but skilled pvp guild
    and yes we do premades lol we also did half naked premades for fun and still won ahh good times.

Also contact Ginger,Mosh,Therabane for more info :) Horde side

6. A large part of the PvP scene is centred around bgs and 2s. Alliance and horde both run premades daily depending on time. I can atleast say I premade and sometimes double premade because of cancer horde that queue bg with 80k hp and expect to win and be carried which is pretty selfish.

You should join jinxed if you aren't looking for anything too big, they have skilled members as well. If your looking for bgs and simply bgs join tryhards. If your looking for bgs / world pvp / rated bgs and even DS you should join fatality and if you are looking for arenas i think ember mafia will make a good push to top the 2s ladder this season.

Here is my guilds recruitment thread if you are interested

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ng-more-PvPers!
    Edited: December 26, 2015

7. Why?:)

You probably never solo queued in your life into a BG, running with atleast 2-3 healers BiS healers and BiS Boomkins.

I also lol'ed

8. Why?:)

You probably never solo queued in your life into a BG, running with atleast 2-3 healers BiS healers and BiS Boomkins.

I also lol'ed
    I just don't see the fun in running around alone in a BG. It's so ****ing boring it's insane. I prefer to do bg's with people on skype having fun and talking at the same time. You're probably another one of these complete *****s that queue alone with 115k hp and complain about everything just waiting to get a free win.

9. Why?:)

I also lol'ed
    Solo queue is pretty cancer first of all dunno why you'd even bother recommending it saying people won't do it and as a matter of fact I've seen twoeasy and abbi 2 man queue multiple times, running with good healers isn't that what every team wants? You sound pretty salty mate

You should just shut up and continue getting farmed, if your that fed up challenge twoeasy to RBG and settle it there but we both know you won't do it ^_^

10. A large part of the PvP scene is centred around bgs and 2s. Alliance and horde both run premades daily depending on time. I can atleast say I premade and sometimes double premade because of cancer horde that queue bg with 80k hp and expect to win and be carried which is pretty selfish.

You should join jinxed if you aren't looking for anything too big, they have skilled members as well. If your looking for bgs and simply bgs join tryhards. If your looking for bgs / world pvp / rated bgs and even DS you should join fatality and if you are looking for arenas i think ember mafia will make a good push to top the 2s ladder this season.

Here is my guilds recruitment thread if you are interested

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ng-more-PvPers!

' If your looking for bgs and simply bgs join tryhards'

i know this is tclicker baiting but ill bite for funzies. im so sorry you cant get past 2.2k tdot :( not like ginger mosh and me were wiping raiders in wintergrasp yesterday nah none of that, we are totally just a guild that does bgs all day long.

11. ' If your looking for bgs and simply bgs join tryhards'

i know this is tclicker baiting but ill bite for funzies. im so sorry you cant get past 2.2k tdot :( not like ginger mosh and me were wiping raiders in wintergrasp yesterday nah none of that, we are totally just a guild that does bgs all day long.
    Why are you always hating on pros?

12. ' If your looking for bgs and simply bgs join tryhards'

Your right because 2.2k shows your absolutely skilled on a private server, that achievement means very little and would only mean something if it was retail .. Since you wanna talk arenas though I got 100k saying you won't be top 5 by the time the season is done.

123 ... Last