1. Your right because 2.2k shows your absolutely skilled on a private server, that achievement means very little and would only mean something if it was retail .. Since you wanna talk arenas though I got 100k saying you won't be top 5 by the time the season is done.
    you spout **** like 2.2k means nothing on a private server, using this logic your precious rbgs mean nothing as well. because private server. gtfo tdot continue dodging my duels some more pls.

also adial pls gtfo of this thread, go back to mop where the only thing you are good at is the op warrior.
    Edited: December 26, 2015

2. you spout **** like 2.2k means nothing on a private server, using this logic your precious rbgs mean nothing as well. because private server. gtfo tdot continue dodging my duels some more pls.
    2.2k on a 2s bracket dosent mean much as I said, if you want to prove your worth hit 2.2k in 3s.

I have no need to dodge you because I've already beaten you as unholy and frost dk and unholy dk is my counter. Your really a waste of my time to duel

If you wish to continue talking about arenas take my 100k bet that you won't crack top 5 by end of season considering unholy dk is one of the best 2s classes in the game to play as. Unholy /ret should hit 2.5k MMR minimum

3. 2.2k on a 2s bracket dosent mean much as I said, if you want to prove your worth hit 2.2k in 3s.

I have no need to dodge you because I've already beaten you as unholy and frost dk and unholy dk is my counter. Your really a waste of my time to duel

If you wish to continue talking about arenas take my 100k bet that you won't crack top 5 by end of season considering unholy dk is one of the best 2s classes in the game to play as. Unholy /ret should hit 2.5k MMR minimum
    lel you cant get it through your thick head that when you dueled me as frost and unholy i was ruthless/vicious geared against a full cata hunter with ds gear. again you also dodge the fact that you know your logic is bs. might i add you nearly died to me as frost dk in that same duel which is veri veri sad. your rbgs mean nothing since its a private server, and the fact you get carried by your guild in these rbgs is amusing as well.

4. lel you cant get it through your thick head that when you dueled me as frost and unholy i was ruthless/vicious geared against a full cata hunter with ds gear. again you also dodge the fact that you know your logic is bs. might i add you nearly died to me as frost dk in that same duel which is veri veri sad. your rbgs mean nothing since its a private server, and the fact you get carried by your guild in these rbgs is amusing as well.
    Actually if you must know I'm usually 4th - 5th in RBGs in damage as BM most of the time out damaging our ret and afflic lock. So how can I be carried? You are entitled to your own opinion just know RBGs mean more than 2s.

Are you taking my 100k bet? Yes or no?

If you are as good as you say flashing your 2s achieves it shouldn't be difficult

5. Actually if you must know I'm usually 4th - 5th in RBGs in damage as BM most of the time out damaging our ret and afflic lock. So how can I be carried? You are entitled to your own opinion just know RBGs mean more than 2s.

Are you taking my 100k bet? Yes or no?

If you are as good as you say flashing your 2s achieves it shouldn't be difficult
    not once did i actually say im a good pvper, but i do know i am good enough to flatten your *** any day of the week bro, so keep dodging ye lil worm. also getting carried by your guild doesnt count bro.

6. not once did i actually say im a good pvper, but i do know i am good enough to flatten your *** any day of the week bro, so keep dodging ye lil worm. also getting carried by your guild doesnt count bro.
    So that's all we needed to know you can't crack top 5 considered your class along with a ret is the best arena comp in 4.3.4

You should "flatten my ***" as an unholy dk but here's the thing ... You didn't before the last times we faught .. Even if you win it really means nothing as you SHOULD beat me as my counter class.. However if I win I only prove you are bad.. Not even duels are balanced so as I go back to queue 3s and get 2.2k once you achieve that you or get more RBG wins than me you are automatically better than me .

7. So that's all we needed to know you can't crack top 5 considered your class along with a ret is the best arena comp in 4.3.4

You should "flatten my ***" as an unholy dk but here's the thing ... You didn't before the last times we faught .. Even if you win it really means nothing as you SHOULD beat me as my counter class.. However if I win I only prove you are bad.. Not even duels are balanced so as I go back to queue 3s and get 2.2k once you achieve that you or get more RBG wins than me you are automatically better than me .
    but tdot senpai, pvp means nothing here since its a private server remember? you keep ****ing your logic in the *** which is really sad bro.

8. @Bakura I see what you did there.... :)
    Tan Tan TAAAAAAAAN!

Hahaha double lol'd.

I just don't see the fun in running around alone in a BG. It's so ****ing boring it's insane. I prefer to do bg's with people on skype having fun and talking at the same time.
    Its not about that, I would obviously prefer to make some premades with my friends, sometimes they're just not online so I'm like "meh, lets queue some BGs".
    Plus, is all your friends BiS geared? Because when I play with my friends a lot of them are vici/ruth gear :D

2.2k on a 2s bracket dosent mean much as I said, if you want to prove your worth hit 2.2k in 3s.
    2.2k in 3s isnt hard, the problem is the waiting for the queues.

9. Its not about that, I would obviously prefer to make some premades with my friends, sometimes they're just not online so I'm like "meh, lets queue some BGs".
    Plus, is all your friends BiS geared? Because when I play with my friends a lot of them are vici/ruth gear :D
    Ok, but we all dont feel that "meh, lets queue some BGs". I rather do something else meanwhile, waiting for anyone to log on. Why would I waste my time in a random horde team filled with 115k hp brainless people? I've done soloqueue a few times and damn, it never fails to strike.

Yes they are, it doesn't take a year to get full cata gear. You'll get full ruthless in a day or two and cata within a month. I have a small group of friends that I play with from warsong and I am not looking for new ones :].
    I take it your friends doesnt cap at all.
    Spoiler: Show
    inc "goes quick when you donate for everything" <3
    Edited: December 26, 2015

10. Ok, but we all dont feel that "meh, lets queue some BGs". I rather do something else meanwhile, waiting for anyone to log on. Why would I waste my time in a random horde team filled with 115k hp brainless people? I've done soloqueue a few times and damn, it never fails to strike.

Yes they are, it doesn't take a year to get full cata gear. You'll get full ruthless in a day or two and cata within a month. I have a small group of friends that I play with from warsong and I am not looking for new ones :].
    I take it your friends doesnt cap at all.
    Spoiler: Show
    inc "goes quick when you donate for everything" <3
    A lot of my friends just like to make new chars, and if they're in a random BG its because maybe they're getting that amazing ruthless gear :D

11. Actually if you must know I'm usually 4th - 5th in RBGs in damage as BM most of the time out damaging our ret and afflic lock. So how can I be carried?
    Hows 4th-5th good? You have 3 heals, 1 tank, you and 5 more DPS, making you last or 1 above last in damage? I wouldnt like bragging about that ._. Also, if you out damage Aff Warlock in RBG, they are quiet ****.
    Just sayin plz dont hurt me elder god >.>

12. Hows 4th-5th good? You have 3 heals, 1 tank, you and 5 more DPS, making you last or 1 above last in damage? I wouldnt like bragging about that ._. Also, if you out damage Aff Warlock in RBG, they are quiet ****.
    Just sayin plz dont hurt me elder god >.>
    Maybe I got 3 chickens on my team ;)

First 1234 ... Last