1. How is raiding?

Ive heard all but ICC dont work...or are bugged. Obviously, this is turn off if its true. Is it?

Thank you

2. It's playable but far from retail scripts. Waiting on Lordaeron's core.

3. ICC and RS are playable with some bugs. Nax and other raids are already being fixed on Lordaeron but still not implemented on Deathwing.

4. ICC is working, the scripts aren't 100% correct, some encounters are harder than they should be and some encounters are easier than they should be.

5. Ok thanks. All in all, is it worth starting new on Deathwing? I mean, the main server has 5X as many players, and if death is all bugged...

6. ToC is somewhat alright. Some elements of certain encounters like Twin Valkyrs and Northrend Beasts don't work at all as they should and it's stuff like that that significantly alters the fight from its retail iteration. The fact that the spikes on Anub'arak don't work also completely kills the fight for me. A lot of players are either unfamiliar with the way the encounters ought to be, or don't care for it to be exactly 100% retail-like, so it's a raid that a lot of people still enjoy on here. Overall, it's a raid you'll find fun in spite of its bugs, and most certainly useful for gearing your toon up.

ICC is probably the best scripted raid here. Some fights like Deathbringer Saurfang and Professor Putricide are very disappointing, and the Valrithia Dreamwalker bugs are just beyond unforgivable at this point. Not only is the fight only realistically healable by only 1 of the 5 healing specs, but the way it is currently means it's a dead-end for a lot of pugs. Other than those, the raid is relatively well-scripted. There are some noticeable differences in fights like Sindragosa and Lady Deathwhisper where as a result of mechanics not working completely as they should, the tactics employed by raiders here are significantly different, and Lich King himself has a number of differences that not only substantially alter the strategy raids use, but also the classes they want to bring, but the fights still deliver a level of challenge that a raid like ICC should, even if it isn't in a 100% retail-like way, and the experience at the end of the day is mostly rather enjoyable. Somehow I clear this raid 4-5 times a week and keep coming back for more.

Ruby Sanctum is also mostly fine. The normal version of the encounter is fine other than some details that make it a little easier than it ought to be. The heroic mode version is rather different - twilight cutters inside move really slowly and this makes the Twilight realm a joke. The adds outside in the physical realm, however, completely change the encounter. They can't be tanked because of how hard they hit, so your best bet is to run with a strat that involves several RDPS making use of heavy AoE against them while keeping a safe distance. Luckily they all spawn around the same position on the meteor, instead of along the flames as they're meant to, so that kind of makes the AoE easier anyways. Overall this makes the fight harder than it ought to be, but I'd honestly have to say I find Warmane's version of RS25hc a lot more engaging than Blizzard's one.

Ulduar and all raids prior to that have never been the primary focus of developer attention so naturally those raids are in shambles, although that's a moot point now knowing that the scripts on Lordaeron will eventually replace what we have on Deathwing, and all the fights there should (hopefully) be very close to retail standards.
    Edited: December 26, 2015

7. I suggest start in Lord for best exp.Most things are scripted you can do all dungons ahile lvl up and mean alot ppl on ure way to 80.No donors. Yes its a khm..grind but if you start fresh i think it wud be best . ps i dont advartise lord since am Dw player my self its nust wat i wid do for maximum enjoyment. ^^&(al tho i tryed an gave up at lvl 30s ore so xD

8. So can fresh 80s gear up w/o hitting ICC, what about PVP? Ideally, the core of Lord will be placed on DW and the population will increase?

9. Well if you are the kind of player(like me) that don't have a lot of time to grind for gears and level then Deathwing is good for you. If you want a better experience and are willing to grind for it then go Lordaeron.

Just a heads up. Gearing up for fresh 80's is challenging on DW especially if you don't have a friend or a guild to help you.

*RDF queue takes forever like 30 minutes to an hour (some elitist will also leave RDF when they see you are low geared).
    *PUG is a joke. You can see global pugs requiring 5.7k+ for TOC and ICC 10 like seriously? You are lucky to find an ALT run on global.
    *Fos/Pos farm also asks for a higher gear but is doable with a friend.

If you want PvP then go Alliance because they are stomping BGs like there is no tomorrow lol.

Yes Lordaeron core will be patched on other servers but no specific date yet.

See you on Deathwing ;)

10. Ideally, the core of Lord will be placed on DW and the population will increase?
    It's hard to say, really.
    From what I've seen there are many casual players on Lord, but the staff is kinda serious about the "hardcore" thing. Raids are buffed as ****, no RDF, still no daily for emblems etc.. If it turns out that gearing up and progressing through the game on Lord is too hard for these casuals and they hit a brick wall then maybe they will move to DW or Rag.

Right now Lord is fresh and nice and everyone are super hyped about it, but we'll see for how long.

11. Unfortunately pugging atm is pretty bad, 9/10 raids atleast half the dps are getting carried even with above average gearscore. its why people ask for more than the usual.