1. Fire Mage Pve

Hello all and merry christmas !
    plz can some one explaine me how works the New "ignite/combustion" im not geting a good dps after the fix even with my 398 gear

2. That is because your ignite has been capped. It will no longer go over 20k unless it's by the dot crit. They more than likely screwed Fire mages in this way because of the soloing and selling of gear from Alysrazor. So Ty you for that. All they reallly had to do was cap it enough that makes it unusable to do Alys. Don't screw the entire class up by putting such a low ignite that it's pretty much useless to play. But they'll never change it back so my advice is reroll their so called 1 button arcane spec( which i'd love for them to fix) or reroll class.

3. That is because your ignite has been capped. It will no longer go over 20k unless it's by the dot crit. They more than likely screwed Fire mages in this way because of the soloing and selling of gear from Alysrazor. So Ty you for that. All they reallly had to do was cap it enough that makes it unusable to do Alys. Don't screw the entire class up by putting such a low ignite that it's pretty much useless to play. But they'll never change it back so my advice is reroll their so called 1 button arcane spec( which i'd love for them to fix) or reroll class.
    haha u have no idea ^^ greendev never finished fix for ignite