1. I wonder why its not yet moved to 'Spam Section'

2. Even though I'm not playing on Lordaeron for more than a month, I remember this guy being super douche and putting him on ignore list. Now, I'm totally convinced he's triple super duper mega autistic.

3. And the point of this is? Or should be?

4. And the point of this is? Or should be?]
    What do you mean? The point of the thread? I wanted people to see my keybinds.

5. Remember the time you got caught into a lie and pretended to be an E-girl...

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ns-WOTLK/page3

and you took that audio from this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CTXfJycKPw

and tried to pass it off as being you.

6. What do you mean? The point of the thread? I wanted people to see my keybinds.
    No1 cares how many binds you have, after all you could have simply just write down a fictional bind for every spell you have in your spellbook and say you have that, I just don't get it why people have to be such attention whores to post such stupid **** here.

7. This is genuinely not an informative thread. Learn to punctuate.

MemorieZ
    addons? you can make 1 macro for all mounts just to mod them with alt ctrl or whatever. you can heal with addon. and as priest ill say 1 name that has beaten bis arms warr as spriest without even moving. FEARDOTDEATH. thats how hard it is. im not sure what you are doing during the raid or bg but watching your healing or dmg during it aint cool, at least for me.

9. Lol, this self-made PvP private servers king came to forums now. I like how this guy answers with a whole wall of text, like someone really cares and reads it. Just came here to watch this bot-spam guy trying to be smart and cool

10. addons? you can make 1 macro for all mounts just to mod them with alt ctrl or whatever. you can heal with addon.
    Yes I know but I started playing WoW as 19 Twink... I spent like 5 years playing 19 Priest and I don't remember if someone told me to or I did it myself but I never used the ingame self target and stuff, I messed up since the beginning and I have to make macros, the thing is that I don't use target self and target target or target partner and stuff in the same keys, I don't know why, for example... A is Fear but Shift A is Mind Control, Q is Pain and Shift Q is Devouring PLague... I think that over the years I put the keys in a way that there's like rhytm for me, q, shift q and V with my index for SW: Death...

I think that instead of using the orignal way which is 1 key for 1 spell and the Ctrl Shirt and Alt to target... I use 1 key for a thing... and in that thing there's different kinds or levels of that thing... In W I have Flash HEal, Shift W is Greater Heal, Ctrl W is Binding Heal...

R is Dispel, Shift R is mass dispel...

D is HOly Fire, Shift D is Smite, Ctrl D is Mind Blast...

A Fear, Shift A Mind Control...

I think that it is easier to react and control everything if you have it... like... Top right of the keyboard is this kind of actions, bottom part is for other kind of actions... and targeting becomes part of the screen and your visuals... which would be the clicking I guess...

I have always feel that I am not playing this WoW war knights and mages game... It's like if I am playing lines and dots and bars and lights and colors.... Like a complex tetris... IDK...

11. What the hell is this? Bunch of text with no meaning at all. Nobody cares how you play the game. Move this to spam please.

12. Yes I know but I started playing WoW as 19 Twink... I spent like 5 years playing 19 Priest and I don't remember if someone told me to or I did it myself but I never used the ingame self target and stuff, I messed up since the beginning and I have to make macros, the thing is that I don't use target self and target target or target partner and stuff in the same keys, I don't know why, for example... A is Fear but Shift A is Mind Control, Q is Pain and Shift Q is Devouring PLague... I think that over the years I put the keys in a way that there's like rhytm for me, q, shift q and V with my index for SW: Death...

I think that instead of using the orignal way which is 1 key for 1 spell and the Ctrl Shirt and Alt to target... I use 1 key for a thing... and in that thing there's different kinds or levels of that thing... In W I have Flash HEal, Shift W is Greater Heal, Ctrl W is Binding Heal...

R is Dispel, Shift R is mass dispel...

D is HOly Fire, Shift D is Smite, Ctrl D is Mind Blast...

A Fear, Shift A Mind Control...

I think that it is easier to react and control everything if you have it... like... Top right of the keyboard is this kind of actions, bottom part is for other kind of actions... and targeting becomes part of the screen and your visuals... which would be the clicking I guess...

I have always feel that I am not playing this WoW war knights and mages game... It's like if I am playing lines and dots and bars and lights and colors.... Like a complex tetris... IDK...
    Ye, you are so pro and get farmed by prot warr. (both on 75lvl)

13. E: Walk Forward
    Down Key: Backpeddle (Used for Elekk mount sex annoy people in STW)
    Left Key: Turn Left
    Right Key: Turn Right
    | (The button left from 1 Key): Watch BG Statistics, Damage Done, Healing Done, Flags capped
    0: First Aid Bandage on nearest target if no target cast on self (OOM Arena) (Whisperzhit in BG I heal you with Bandage)
    E: Walk forward
    R: Dispel Magic
    Z: Fade (Used in BG Arena to sometimes lose aggro from hunter warlock DK pets)
    X: Cast fishing
    N: /train "Choo Choo" Sound emote macro
    M: Open Big Map
    , : Toggle walk/run (I use it when Mind Controlling someone) (Used with Elekk mount sex)
    . : Toggle Sit/stand (I sit and /afk so that someone in World thinks AFK and attacks)
    - : Shield weapon toggle (For swag in Stormwind with flowers or whatever item)
    Shift D: Bugged Smite Macro (Used in to finish off people in duels and kill them)
    Shift N: Spawn Sheep Non-Combat pet (Companion)
    Ctrl C: Open Character Window With All Stats Mod on the Side
    Ctrl B: Open ALL bags in 1 window
    Ctrl N: Clear target /laugh "Ha ha ha ha ha" Laugh sound, without targeting anyone Macro
    Ctrl G: Shoot Wand Shoot (Used everytime there's nothing to do I wand, I never stand still)
    Ctrl 2: Elekk Elephant Mount for silly
    Alt N: Clear Target /rolleyes "Roll eyes" without targeting anyone Macro
    Alt 2: Black classy Horse mount, not epic, The one with no armor (Used for glamorous noble monocle gearset)
    *Numpad 7: Achievements Window
    *Numpad 8: Player Statistics Window
    *Numpad 9: Quest Log
    *Asterisk * key on numpad: Toggle Autorun Off and On
    *F12: Turn off UI visuals for Screenshot selfies
    *Print Screen: Screenshot
    *F8: Start recording
    *F9: Stop Recording
    Space Bar: Jump
    O: Open Guild window
    P: Open PvP Battleground queue window
    Page Up: Put camera zoomed in, like Tomb Raider, Resident Evil- for Fishing or for other stuff
    Page Down: Camera maxed zoomed out, edit Moded- lets me use more zoom than normal WoW
    Mouse Scroll Up: Interact With Mouseover (spam scroll updown to pick/repick flag fast)
    Mouse Scroll Down: Interact With Mouseover (QuestItemSpawn will appear on floor. Someone is there. ScrollSteal)
    Caps Lock: Cancel cast (Kill in duel, cast res, cancel cast, mount, go away, read whispers)

Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3McuSSAoFw

- Slayer of Masculinity-Archbishop Healsonheels™. The Lich Queen.
    Role playing gangstas. Non-combat pet trafficking mafia. Dueling bitzhes, battleground witches.
    @ www.WrathOfThelLichTwinks.TUMBLR.com
    k.

Thanks for the info.

First 123 Last