1. Do something !!!

Where is at core, where is the warmane staff??? Read our posts ffs, respond to us, lordaeron is freaking fine, now fix warsong !

2. na man at core needs testing... it requires more time than just 6months lol...

3. Lordaeron isn't done though....Remember BC has to be 100% finished....

4. no need for at core , cause you got lordareon.

5. Oh man, I remember when there was over 1000 players online on Warsong, all those fun AVs and other bgs. Now everything feels empty and deserted. :'( Please return the realm to it's former glory, do something....anything to make the realm better. We need love, too!

6. "Okay guys, we have finally finished fixing Lordaeron, let's finish implementing AT core! HYPE HYPE!"

(May 18, 2017)
    Edited: December 30, 2015 Reason: R.I.P Warsong

7. Cant even tell how long sdghjsd kdskfjhdiufhc husdgfvuhjsdcf !!!

I know its only me but, no Warsong no wow...

8. Thank you Malaco for running Lordereon, the #1 PvE server!!

Well done!!

+1 for pve

9. Thank you Malaco for running Lordereon, the #1 PvE server!!

Well done!!

+1 for pve
    I hope he is no longer the person who was solely supposed to be the one responsible for the PVP aspect of the game a.k.a PVP admin or whatever his title was. Because if he still is, I don't see a reason of him to be a part of the staff team any longer due to the fact that the entire PVP community is unsatisfied with the current state of game.

10. Dont bother, they dont give 1% **** about Warsong and their players.

11. Don't be rude, they are not forced to give us anything since its a free service you should be thankful for what they are alrdy giving to us.

12. Guys remember they said their priorities are lordaeron>Frostwolf>Cata

12 Last