1. Warmane - The private ***WotLK*** Server

Enough said. People, just stop crying for the patch because the website title says it all. Play with what you're given and that's it. Cheers and happy holidays!

2. Sort of use to it, it's a Neltharion thing to use play what is open to me.

3. The issue is not the idea that they might improve things,it's the fact that none of them got balls to finally make the official announcement,we are still getting these ''we are working on 5.4.8'' excuses.
    Then again it's understandable,some donations must still be coming from FW and whatever is left of cata servers.

4. Well thats pretty sad to be informed of it that way. I'm not even going to comment about the respect (or lack of) implied by it.
    I guess it is time to search for a private server with the expansion we like. I'll talk with my guildies back from vacation and see what we do.

5. Well, well, well, well, well, etc.

I was right!
    Quote from the newest mini update fixes for Lordaeron:

"Icecrown Citadel
    Note: Icecrown Citadel development has started to prepare for the upcoming core change of Ragnaros and Deathwing to Lordaeron's core. More information will follow."

See? If what they said about implementing Lordaeron core to the rest of the expansions, they would of wrote that there, but no. Ragnaros and Deathwing. Wotlk servers. And again, Warmane - The Private WOTLK Server....that's all there is to it. Don't be blind, people. Cheers.
    Edited: January 5, 2016 Reason: Bold code ain't workin'...

6. Thats true. This year will be the same song - nothing new in Frostwolf again. They will forward for Wotlk thats all.

7. Well, well, well, well, well, etc.

I was right!
    Quote from the newest mini update fixes for Lordaeron:

"Icecrown Citadel
    Note: Icecrown Citadel development has started to prepare for the upcoming core change of Ragnaros and Deathwing to Lordaeron's core. More information will follow."

See? If what they said about implementing Lordaeron core to the rest of the expansions, they would of wrote that there, but no. Ragnaros and Deathwing. Wotlk servers. And again, Warmane - The Private WOTLK Server....that's all there is to it. Don't be blind, people. Cheers.
    Pretty sure they said it would be ported over to wrath realm first and then the rest but i'm not really sure.

8. well if i want to play wotlk i can go on my old server who stayed wotlk and fixed everything ,low lvl pve included ... cheers mates happy holidays and its time to move on from this lie

9. Honestly, who would want to work on a MoP server with 3k people online at peak times when their WoTLK servers altogether have around 18k? Their promises to MoP are just lies.

10. Honestly, who would want to work on a MoP server with 3k people online at peak times when their WoTLK servers altogether have around 18k? Their promises to MoP are just lies.
    Mop had 9k ppl playing at the start. it went down to 3.8k in peek hours cause of neglect. If they did the same with MoP instead of Lord we would have 18k + playing MoP now.

11. The one thing I don't get is why the hell would they neglect mop because we have the biggest community, most often donations (not talking about holy Lordaeron), and the richest content? Even though Kaer hates mop, is it so f*cking hard to swallow your pride for 4k+ people? You get money, does it matter on which expansion? God I wanna punch that dude right in his nozzle!

12. The one thing I don't get is why the hell would they neglect mop because we have the biggest community, most often donations (not talking about holy Lordaeron), and the richest content? Even though Kaer hates mop, is it so f*cking hard to swallow your pride for 4k+ people? You get money, does it matter on which expansion? God I wanna punch that dude right in his nozzle!
    word sister :))

13. Mop had 9k ppl playing at the start. it went down to 3.8k in peek hours cause of neglect. If they did the same with MoP instead of Lord we would have 18k + playing MoP now.
    exactly. Thats so true. Just leave this server and look for a decent mop server. This **** makes no sense guys ... we cant even visit a dungeon i mean hello ? Lol dont wanna talk about PvP because its mor ridiculous than the skyfire core rofl
    sry pce