1. Economy

The Christmas events have destroyed the Auction House economy....... Maybe 1 or 2 months for it to recover?

2. new incoming players would have a hard time coping with the inflation.

3. sapphire panther was 30k a few days ago, now it's 300k...

4. We need these events once in a while, it's fun. It's not like you can farm 500k in an hour... You can perhaps farm like 500k in a day, but if you do auction house for a day you'll get 500k aswell, so I don't really see the big deal. AH will just eat the money over time, no problem. It's not that the panthers are expensive. It's the ******s behind those AH prices that think someone is going to buy those items.

5. lol don't forget guild perk, our guild got 300k in a day because people only looted those cows.

6. Give it a few weeks after the end of the events (January 2) and it'll fix itself. People will realize no-one will buy their panthers for 500k, and they'll be forced to lower the prices.

7. yeah some douche must have bought everything from AH... ._.

8. you can't rerun it already but it is 2 late and unfair... some people worked really hard to get what they had and now so many people that don't even have one idea of how economy works have more then 500k from this + items from jp, vp and loot! this event should have been disable as soon as they knew people were running it.

9. if you dont want buy panthers for big price just ask for jewelcrafter in global and ask for panthers... when you are horde just /w me with your mats and i craft you it for free..

10. We need these events once in a while, it's fun. It's not like you can farm 500k in an hour... You can perhaps farm like 500k in a day, but if you do auction house for a day you'll get 500k aswell, so I don't really see the big deal. AH will just eat the money over time, no problem. It's not that the panthers are expensive. It's the ******s behind those AH prices that think someone is going to buy those items.
    I farmed 100k in 20 min soloing those cows, so in 1 hr I can ger 400k... mount drops is good idea, they gave us nice gifts with that, but if they thought those gold drop as a gift too they are badly misteaken it is a very bad idea, some people worked hard to get their gold, now their work can be achieved in 3 or 4 hours.

And guys economy wont fix it self in a week or two, large amount of gold have been injected into the economy and even tho the source of the gold will be gone that gold will stay in the circulation,the prices wont go down to where they were beforethis event, maybe it wont affect us so much but the new players are gonna have a very hard time buying aynthing off AH. They made the gold so abundant that the worth of it is meaningless right now

dont know whose idea this was but they better fire this guy, you dont see it yet but he just made the server even less interesting.

11. I farmed 100k in 20 min soloing those cows, so in 1 hr I can ger 400k... mount drops is good idea, they gave us nice gifts with that, but if they thought those gold drop as a gift too they are badly misteaken it is a very bad idea, some people worked hard to get their gold, now their work can be achieved in 3 or 4 hours.

And guys economy wont fix it self in a week or two, large amount of gold have been injected into the economy and even tho the source of the gold will be gone that gold will stay in the circulation,the prices wont go down to where they were beforethis event, maybe it wont affect us so much but the new players are gonna have a very hard time buying aynthing off AH. They made the gold so abundant that the worth of it is meaningless right now

dont know whose idea this was but they better fire this guy, you dont see it yet but he just made the server even less interesting.
    right now, Frostwolf feels like a fun server where gold doesn't matter nor does anything else really, a guy with 4 billion rating in 2s, ppl with millions of gold, welp all i can say is; R.I.P Frostwolf.

12. right now, Frostwolf feels like a fun server where gold doesn't matter nor does anything else really, a guy with 4 billion rating in 2s, ppl with millions of gold, welp all i can say is; R.I.P Frostwolf.
    But it will be over after Jan 2nd... which is coming soon. I like the cow event :) it is FUN... but it will be back like before soon. Also, a bunch of ppl become inactive over time, so the economy should deflate sooner than expected..

13. But it will be over after Jan 2nd... which is coming soon. I like the cow event :) it is FUN... but it will be back like before soon. Also, a bunch of ppl become inactive over time, so the economy should deflate sooner than expected..
    it doesn't matter if the Prices on AH will go down, people will still have lots of golds and once the new patch will hit and new items will start selling on the AH, **** will go crazy again.

14. But it will be over after Jan 2nd... which is coming soon. I like the cow event :) it is FUN... but it will be back like before soon. Also, a bunch of ppl become inactive over time, so the economy should deflate sooner than expected..
    You dont understand how economy works,

Any country in this world that has poor or unemployed population can do this, cuase every country can print its own money and they controll how much money is in circulation so they can just print billions of cash and give it to the population so everyone would be rich, its just paper after all,

but why dont they do something like this? Its cause they would ruin the economy once and for all, the economy after something like this doesnt repair it self. Prices may go down a bit but not much.

15. You dont understand how economy works,

Any country in this world that has poor or unemployed population can do this, cuase every country can print its own money and they controll how much money is in circulation so they can just print billions of cash and give it to the population so everyone would be rich, its just paper after all,

but why dont they do something like this? Its cause they would ruin the economy once and for all, the economy after something like this doesn't repair it self. Prices may go down a bit but not much.
    they won't print out money because it will cause Demand to exceed Delivery and this will ruin the market, not the economy.

12 Last