i wanna play something new so i decided
    to play frostwolf

is there much closed raids?
    is there active pve guilds?
    is there active pvp
    the quests working ?

is there much bugs?
    Edited: December 27, 2015

2. I like frostwolf :) i have never played wotlk, but i love mop. There are about 4 raids, there are active guilds, and there are quests, though many bugged as usual. I like it :)

3. is there much closed raids? all raids excpet mop are closed + end game mop raid Siege of Orgrimmar , whene you want to know which dungeons are open check frostwolf forum Sticky theme

is there active pve guilds? sure you can find here a lot of PvE guilds but most of them are moving on retail or they will be dead in near future because we are waiting around 5 months for 1 patch which comes SOON btw when you want play PvE i prefer Horde because they are mostly PvE

is there active pvp? sure you can find a lot of PvP guilds on Aliance side and sometimes on Horde

the quests working ? with exp rate x7 its really easy to exp so i dont think there are any problems...

is there much bugs? i cant say much but you can find a lot of bugs because big part of content is still bugged (achivs,PvP,PvE,questes...)