1. Cow Event is OP

So from the cow event here on MOP at least we have learned that huge amount of people playing here have no idea what they are doing.
    People stand in everything, they dont know what a save or an ID is they even dont know that u need a healer to heal you. now we all know that blizz made wow easy but GAH DAMN most people have no idea what they are doing and just click buttons over here.
    The good players out there know if they are good and how true this is in both PvE and PvP. Everyone else.... go stand in the fire and blame the healer

P.S - the cow event is fun except for doing damage to the economy overall, also the standing in wherever and "no heal in the group but scrub says ok go " gets 1 shoted and then goes off cuz he knows he fked up happened once. Guess should stick to doing it with guildies cuz pugz are baaaaad
    So make sure u have nice people in your group. Just a headz up :) before u try it out

5.4.8 soon
    Edited: December 27, 2015

2. So from the cow event here on MOP at least we have learned that huge amount of people playing here have no idea what they are doing.
    People stand in everything, they dont know what a save or an ID is they even dont know that u need a healer to heal you. now we all know that blizz made wow easy but GAH DAMN most people have no idea what they are doing and just click buttons over here.
    The good players out there know if they are good and how true this is in both PvE and PvP. Everyone else.... go stand in the fire and blame the healer

P.S - the cow event is fun except for doing damage to the economy overall, also the standing in wherever and "no heal in the group but scrub says ok go " gets 1 shoted and then goes off cuz he knows he fked up happened once. Guess should stick to doing it with guildies cuz pugz are baaaaad
    So make sure u have nice people in your group. Just a headz up :) before u try it out

5.4.8 soon
    So true... I did the run with a group 1 time and I cried... never again

3. 1st of all, im new to wow. So, can anybody explain to me what is "cow event", why would anyone do it and how does it negatively affect the economy?

4. Oh, just some cows. Presumably bad, though they are peacefully yummying grass in the Emerald Dream... You speak with a druid to send you there, and kill them for tons of gold - really a lot of gold, and some points to buy items with (level 90).. still, i think it is only for 90 lvl charas, unless you would like being one-shotted :(

Till today, you could farm those all the time - but they fixed it now, so you can only once :)

5. 1st of all, im new to wow. So, can anybody explain to me what is "cow event", why would anyone do it and how does it negatively affect the economy?
    It's an instance event made by us Warmane, not blizzard. We host it only on special occasions like the current holidays to show appreciation to our community.

6. People keep saying the event is causing damage to the economy, things on AH gonna be overpriced. Cow event drops tons of gold, what can i see here is..more gold means u can easily buy things, more golds = happy players :)

7. even WoW loading screen warns you to not stand in fire :D

8. You have to ask them if they speak english or are their graphic setting (particle density and projected textures) set so they can see the effects on the ground,

some dont speak english and when you tell them to do something they just say ok, even tho they dont have a clue what to do and then they do just the oposite.

Then if they dont have those graphics set, Projected Textures to Enabled and Particle Density to at least: Good they wont see any of those "fires" on the ground then they die and you wonder whats going on.

9. People keep saying the event is causing damage to the economy, things on AH gonna be overpriced. Cow event drops tons of gold, what can i see here is..more gold means u can easily buy things, more golds = happy players :)
    in theory this should happen, but greedy players realised how much gold went into the game and decided to capitalise on it by increasing their AH prices 10 fold. Some items went more than that, so, the economy, for the moment at least is a bit ruined...

10. People keep saying the event is causing damage to the economy, things on AH gonna be overpriced. Cow event drops tons of gold, what can i see here is..more gold means u can easily buy things, more golds = happy players :)
    I study economy for something like 8 years now and I know how wrong you are and that probably you don't understand that much about it to say something like that

11. People keep saying the event is causing damage to the economy, things on AH gonna be overpriced. Cow event drops tons of gold, what can i see here is..more gold means u can easily buy things, more golds = happy players :)
    First, look at this:

Now, look at this:

Questions?

12. First, look at this:

Questions?
    Yes, how are you able to SOLO all the Cows that hit for around 150k each?

13. Yes, how are you able to SOLO all the Cows that hit for around 150k each?
    I can solo a pack or two in 490ish pvp.

14. they are so easy to solo that it hurts :s easy way to get tons of gold for those that have a lot of characters decently geared... that's why even with it fixed I think that it should never drop that much gold but can't help it

15. I hate to spoil it, but hunters can stand on the stairs and send their pet to pull the whole zone and the cows can't do **** about it.

12 Last