1. Is the Malygos encounter even open? Or is he hard as hell?

2. Is the Malygos encounter even open? Or is he hard as hell?
    I think BIZZNO tried to go there yesterday after the server first claim on Kel'thuzad, but I didn't see them there an hour later. I actually don't know.

3. Is the Malygos encounter even open? Or is he hard as hell?
    buggy as hell

4. Wow, forums are really active during US hours. Bump!

5. I think BIZZNO tried to go there yesterday after the server first claim on Kel'thuzad, but I didn't see them there an hour later. I actually don't know.

We did some tries on it but it was getting kinda late so we decided to go to bed instead. The sparks are a bit buggy and you can kill the platform with saronite bombs which is kinda funny :D

6. We did some tries on it but it was getting kinda late so we decided to go to bed instead. The sparks are a bit buggy and you can kill the platform with saronite bombs which is kinda funny :D
    Lich King much?

7. Ah, the classic siege damage of saronite bombs.

8. Hello, this is a great thread I rate it 5/7, a perfect score.

On a more serious note, still a great initiative, really adds to the competitiveness of Lordaeron!

9. Hello, this is a great thread I rate it 5/7, a perfect score.

On a more serious note, still a great initiative, really adds to the competitiveness of Lordaeron!
    thx my amezingest frend)

Edit: Congrats to Clarity for their kill of Sapphiron on 25-man difficulty and the - most likely - following kill of Kel'thuzad to claim their titles
    Edited: December 28, 2015

10. Good-night-bump from me. If there are any updates I need to know about, reach me in-game, in this thread or through a tell on the forums. :-)

11. 25-man Grobbulus Realm First by Paradox
    25-man Gluth Realm First by Paradox
    25-man Thaddius Realm First by Clarity

25-man Malygos Realm First by Clarity

12. Realm first Maexxna 25 for Horde was Immortal Outlaws + Infinity, about half hour after Ally realm first.
    Pm me in game for screen if needed

13. 10 man's dont count that much, but anyway if collect them.

Naxx 10 The Plague Quarter, and The Obsidian Sanctum 10 (+0) by Sirius. Pm Pallad in game if you need screens.

14. So it seems that the guild Clarity got every RFs of T7 content :) Gz you ppl.

15. <BIZZNO> killed both sapphiron and kel'thuzad 25-man Alliance first 29/12 (around 21.25 for Sapphiron and 21.40 for kel'thuzad)
    Edited: December 29, 2015

First 123412 ... Last