1. Inifinity with Immortal Outlaws

Noth on 25m
    Instructor on 25m
    Patch/Grobulus/Gluth on 25m
    Arachnid Q on 25m

2. <Memories> cleared Naxx 10 at 22.05~ server time. (KT kill)
    Edited: December 29, 2015

3. <bizzno> also killed Malygos 25 @ 23.48 29/12 so content cleared server 2, gg all other guilds, and big gratz to Clarity for their well deserved realm first!

4. <Competitive> 10man:

4 Horsemen
    Petchwerk
    Grobbulus
    Anub
    Grand Widow Faerlina
    Noth

Are down.
    Edited: December 29, 2015

5. Competitive 25m:

Sarth 0D
    Noth
    Razu
    Arachnid Quarter full

6. Happy-new-year-BUMP:

Realm first Maexxna 25 for Horde was Immortal Outlaws + Infinity, about half hour after Ally realm first.
    Pm me in game for screen if needed
    Are you on the horde or the alliance side?

All other requests added. Congratulations!

7. <Le Roster Papillon> [A} 10man:

Instructor Razuvious
    Gothik the Harvester

Are down.

8. <Le Roster Papillon> [A} 10man:

Instructor Razuvious
    Gothik the Harvester

Are down.
    Added. Congrats!

9. Naxx 10 The Plague Quarter, and The Obsidian Sanctum 10 (+0) by Sirius. Pm Pallad in game if you need screens.
    Bump this. We are still not on the list.

10. A Question, did anyone kill Loatheb after his fix? I was watching stream ( one of conqueror´s of naxx) today and they got owned bad, like pop all cds and then die bad. So makes me wonder if any1 can do it without using that known and now fixed bug.

11. <Paradox> killed Maly25 yesterday and iirc there's a mistake at the Maexxna realm first as I believe we got it, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Also Heigan

http://i.imgur.com/fb5DMCK.png

both 27 dec
    Edited: January 3, 2016

12. Bump this. We are still not on the list.
    That's because I still don't know whether your guild is alliance or horde. It was asked in reply #37, shortly before your re-post. :-)

13. <Paradox> killed Maly25 yesterday and iirc there's a mistake at the Maexxna realm first as I believe we got it, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Also Heigan

http://i.imgur.com/fb5DMCK.png

both 27 dec
    Hi, thanks for the submission!

1) Please stop ignoring me in-game. I've never spoken to you on this server and don't understand why I'm randomly on your ignore list...

2) What made Paradox shift towards wanting to post here? When I approached Iqpl on the first day for help with a mere yes/no-question, all I got was "not interested thx"

Thank you for the data, although your Heigan kill was on the 26th of December and therefore Maexxna was the only of the two that was killed on the 27th. Please provide me with the date and a timestamp with any future kill :-)

14. Hi, thanks for the submission!

1) Please stop ignoring me in-game. I've never spoken to you on this server and don't understand why I'm randomly on your ignore list...

2) What made Paradox shift towards wanting to post here? When I approached Iqpl on the first day for help with a mere yes/no-question, all I got was "not interested thx"

Thank you for the data, although your Heigan kill was on the 26th of December and therefore Maexxna was the only of the two that was killed on the 27th. Please provide me with the date and a timestamp with any future kill :-)
    1) I only ignore people ever for spamming in global so that's probably why. I can unignore no problem though

2) Not everyone in Paradox is the same person =) I just got bored saw this thread and a mistake, I doubt i'll remember to come here for future kills as I don't usually visit the forums.

First 1234513 ... Last