1. Murmur has fully cleared Naxx 10 as well as 25.

2. Rly? You are Crying here for two kills? I just kill every ally player what i see, dont take that personal :)
    Ease up. I was merely joking about. My previous posts should solidify that fact. :-)

eh? update/fix it
    What's that supposed to mean? Do you think I'm being slow or that I'm doing a poor job? I have a ton of other commitments than being sat on these forums, and while I most definitely enjoy contributing to the forums and maintaining this thread, I can not keep it updated at your will. I'm sorry if I made a mistake, it happens, and therefore I have corrected it now! All is well. I'll now proceed to add the other entries of other posters. Congrats to them on those. :-)
    Edited: January 23, 2016

3. Hello [A]Ekunn once again!

We've got new updates for our progress in [H]Infinity! Will you update it, please? :)

The Obsidian Sanctum 10m +1 - http://screenshot.cz/D6182/

Have a nice evening/day!

4. Hello [A]Ekunn once again!

We've got new updates for our progress in [H]Infinity! Will you update it, please? :)

The Obsidian Sanctum 10m +1 - http://screenshot.cz/D6182/

Have a nice evening/day!
    I'd love to! Looks like you're first. Congrats!

5. I'd love to! Looks like you're first. Congrats!
    We killed it last week, but I don't think anyone feels like posting for 10 man :< (or 25 man really for that matter)

so congrats nfinity =3

6. We killed it last week, but I don't think anyone feels like posting for 10 man :< (or 25 man really for that matter)

so congrats nfinity =3
    That has been my belief since the beginning of making this thread

7. What a great -post!

PS: I don't get it

8. None said to post PTR things here !
    In live realm most of those players did not do heroic dungeons even !
    Thankyou !

9. None said to post PTR things here !
    In live realm most of those players did not do heroic dungeons even !
    Thankyou !
    Hey Thrall. I actually don't mind. People can post what-ever. Doesn't mean that it qualifies for the list though (naturally, only real entries from Lordaeron do). It's OK to joke about - at a reasonable level, of course. I just don't get the reference that I'm supposed to
    Edited: January 24, 2016

10. Hey Thrall. I actually don't mind. People can post what-ever. Doesn't mean that it qualifies for the list though (naturally, only real entries from Lordaeron do). It's OK to joke about - at a reasonable level, of course. I just don't get the reference that I'm supposed to
    I'm not even concerned about whats your issue/query ongoing here !
    I just saw an image as it did not belong to Lordaeron, so i pointed out.
    So much lazy to go through all old 10 pages, if you have ongoing issue with someone over this thread; go and ask that guy xD spare me plx :D

11. I'm not even concerned about whats your issue/query ongoing here !
    I just saw an image as it did not belong to Lordaeron, so i pointed out.
    So much lazy to go through all old 10 pages, if you have ongoing issue with someone over this thread; go and ask that guy xD spare me plx :D
    I'm pretty confused right now. :-(

First ... 8910111220 ... Last