1. Lordaeron PVE Progression Thread

From the last page of the thread:

I have zero desire to continue maintaining this thread. With Ulduar, we learned that we couldn't avoid favoritism amongst the developers and game masters of the server. I will not mention or name the guild, players of the guild, developers or game masters in question (and I therefore expect that this post will not be deleted, as it contains no naming nor shaming). However, throughout the course of the current content, their doings have led to an unfair race between the guild in question and the remaining guilds of the server, and therefore, these standings have no significance to me anymore. I appreciate all the kind words that I received from players of the server for taking this initiative, and all the new connections I have made through it. Please keep in touch.

Regards,
    Ekunn

With this said, I request that you unsticky the thread and lock it up. Thank you.
    Edited: July 16, 2016

2. Below you will find the data for the content of patch 3.0, i.e. Naxxramas, The Obsidian Sanctum and The Eye of Eternity. For current content, refer to this post.

A little thanks to: [H]Celyn, [H]Zatramix, [H]Karlsonx, [H]Frisy, [H]Popesloth, [A]Hegernora for taking their time to reply to my whispers in-game and helping me sort the initial puzzle!

25-man raiding instances

The Eye of Eternity

Malygos: [H]Clarity (28.12.2015), [A]BIZZNO, [A]Paradox, [H]Infinity, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [H]Collusion, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]Perkele, [H]Darksun, [A]Tranquil, [H]Zeal, [H]insight

Naxxramas

The Arachnid Quarter

Anub'Rekhan: [H]MEMORIES (22.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [A]Paradox, [A]BIZZNO, [H]Infinity + Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [A]Perkele, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Collusion, [H]The Company, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [H]Fused, [A]Tranquil, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [A]Alternative, [H]insight
    Grand Widow Faerlina: [H]MEMORIES (22.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [A]Paradox, [A]BIZZNO, [H]Infinity + Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [A]Perkele, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Collusion, [H]The Company, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [H]Fused, [A]Tranquil, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [A]Alternative, [H]insight
    Maexxna: [A]Paradox (27.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [H]Infinity + Immortal Outlaws, [A]BIZZNO, [H]Competitive, [H]MEMORIES, [A]Perkele, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Collusion, [H]The Company, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [H]Fused, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [A]Tranquil, [A]Alternative, [H]insight

The Plague Quarter

Noth the Plaguebringer: [H]MEMORIES (22.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [A]Paradox, [A]BIZZNO, [H]Infinity + Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [A]Perkele, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Collusion, [H]The Company, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [H]Fused, [A]Tranquil, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [A]Alternative, [H]insight
    Heigan the Unclean: [A]Paradox (26.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [A]BIZZNO, [A]Perkele, [H]Competitive, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Infinity, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Collusion, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [H]Fused, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Alternative, [H]insight
    Loatheb: [A]Paradox (26.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [A]BIZZNO, [H]Competitive, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Infinity, [A]Perkele, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Collusion, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [H]Fused, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Tranquil, [A]Alternative, [H]insight

The Military Quarter

Instructor Razuvious: [H]MEMORIES (22.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [A]Paradox, [A]BIZZNO, [H]Infinity + Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [A]Perkele, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Collusion, [H]The Company, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Tranquil, [H]Fused, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [A]Alternative, [H]insight
    Gothik the Harvester: [H]Clarity (22.12.2015), [A]Paradox, [A]BIZZNO, [A]Perkele, [H]Competitive, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Infinity, [H]Collusion, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [H]Fused, [A]Tranquil, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Alternative, [H]insight
    The Four Horsemen: [H]Clarity (22.12.2015), [A]Paradox, [A]BIZZNO, [H]Competitive, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Infinity, [A]Perkele, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Agony, [H]Collusion, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [H]Fused, [A]Tranquil, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Alternative, [H]insight

The Construct Quarter

Patchwerk: [A]Paradox (28.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [A]BIZZNO, [H]Infinity + Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [H]MEMORIES, [A]Perkele, [H]The Company, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Agony, [H]Collusion, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Tranquil, [H]Fused, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [A]Alternative, [H]insight
    Grobbulus: [A]Paradox (28.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [A]BIZZNO, [H]Infinity + Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [H]MEMORIES, [A]Perkele, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Agony, [H]Collusion, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Tranquil, [H]Fused, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [A]Alternative, [H]insight
    Gluth: [A]Paradox (28.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [A]BIZZNO, [H]Infinity + Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [H]MEMORIES, [A]Perkele, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Agony, [H]Collusion, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Tranquil, [H]Fused, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [A]Alternative, [H]insight
    Thaddius: [H]Clarity (28.12.2015), [A]Paradox, [A]BIZZNO, [H]Competitive, [H]MEMORIES, [A]Perkele, [H]Infinity, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Agony, [H]Collusion, [H]Faithless, [A]Tranquil, [H]Fused, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Alternative, [H]insight

Frostwyrm Lair

Sapphiron: [H]Clarity (28.12.2015), [A]BIZZNO, [A]Paradox, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Infinity, [H]Competitive, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Perkele, [A]Agony, [H]Collusion, [H]Faithless. [A]Hiraeth, [H]Fused, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Tranquil, [A]Alternative, [H]insight
    Kel'thuzad: [H]Clarity (28.12.2015), [A]BIZZNO, [A]Paradox, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Infinity, [H]Competitive, [A]Murmur, [A]Aranei, [A]Perkele, [A]Agony, [H]Collusion, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [H]Fused, [H]Zeal, [H]Darksun, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Tranquil, [A]Alternative, [H]insight

The Obsidian Sanctum

Sartharion: [H]Clarity + CheckMate (19.12.2015), [H]Infinity + Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [A]Perkele, [H]Sirius, [A]BIZZNO, [H]Collusion, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]The Company, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]After Life, [H]Fused, [A]Tranquil, [H]Eternal Disorder, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Zeal, [H]insight, [A]Alternative
    Sartharion, 1 drake: [A]BIZZNO (09.01.2016), [H]Clarity, [H]Infinity, [A]Aranei, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [H]Darksun, [H]The Company, [A]Tranquil, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Zeal, [H]insight, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Alternative, [A]Murmur
    Sartharion, 2 drakes: [A]BIZZNO (27.01.2016), [A]Paradox, [H]Clarity, [H]Infinity, [A]Agony, [A]Hiraeth, [H]The Company, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Zeal, [A]Tranquil, [H]insight, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Alternative, [A]Murmur
    Sartharion, 3 drakes: [H]Clarity (04.02.2016), [A]Paradox, [A]BIZZNO, [A]Agony, [H]MEMORIES, [A]Hiraeth, [H]Infinity, [H]Infinity, [H]Collusion, [A]Aranei, [H]The Company, [A]Alternative

10-man raiding instances

The Eye of Eternity

Malygos: [H]Clarity (29.12.2015), [H]Darksun, [A]Perkele, [H]Competitive, [H]Collusion, [H]Infinity, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei

Naxxramas

The Arachnid Quarter

Anub'Rekhan: [H]Clarity (19.12.2015), [A]BIZZNO, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Competitive, [H]Infinity, [A]Perkele, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Darksun, [H]Collusion, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Le Roster Papillon, [H]Shattered, [A]Tranquil, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]After Life, [H]Eternal Disorder, [A]CentroRecupero Lesionati, [H]Stuck In Queue, [A]Endzeit
    Grand Widow Faerlina: [H]Clarity (19.12.2015), [A]BIZZNO, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Competitive, [H]Infinity, [A]Perkele, [H]Darksun, [H]Collusion, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Le Roster Papillon, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Shattered, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]Tranquil, [A]After Life, [H]Eternal Disorder, [A]CentroRecupero Lesionati, [H]Stuck In Queue, [A]Endzeit
    Maexxna: [A]BIZZNO (26.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Infinity, [A]Perkele, [H]Darksun, [H]Collusion, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [A]crYstaliZe, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]Tranquil, [A]CentroRecupero Lesionati, [A]After Life, [H]Stuck In Queue, [A]Endzeit

The Plague Quarter

Noth the Plaguebringer: Defeated (missing realm first data).
    Heigan the Unclean: [H]Clarity (19.12.2015), [A]BIZZNO, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Infinity, [A]Perkele, [H]Sirius, [H]Darksun, [H]Collusion, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [A]crYstaliZe, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]Tranquil, [A]After Life, [A]CentroRecupero Lesionati, [H]Stuck In Queue, [A]Endzeit
    Loatheb: [H]Clarity (20.12.2015), [A]BIZZNO, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Infinity, [A]Perkele, [H]Sirius, [H]Darksun, [H]Collusion, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [A]crYstaliZe, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]Tranquil, [A]After Life, [A]CentroRecupero Lesionati, [H]Stuck In Queue, [A]Endzeit

The Military Quarter

Instructor Razuvious: [H]Competitive (19.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [H]CheckMate, [A]BIZZNO, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Infinity, [A]Le Roster Papillon, [A]Perkele, [H]Sirius, [H]Shattered, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Darksun, [H]Collusion, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Tranquil, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]After Life, [H]Eternal Disorder, [A]CentroRecupero Lesionati, [H]Mai Dire Maul, [H]Stuck In Queue, [A]Holy Avengers, [A]Endzeit
    Gothik the Harvester:[H]Competitive (19.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [H]CheckMate, [A]BIZZNO, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Infinity, [A]Le Roster Papillon, [A]Perkele, [H]Shattered, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Sirius, [H]Darksun, [H]Collusion, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Tranquil, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]After Life, [H]Eternal Disorder, [A]CentroRecupero Lesionati, [H]Mai Dire Maul, [H]Stuck In Queue, [A]Endzeit
    The Four Horsemen: [H]CheckMate (19.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [A]BIZZNO, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Competitive, [H]Infinity, [A]Perkele, [H]Darksun, [H]Collusion, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]crYstaliZe, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Tranquil, [A]Aranei, [H]Eternal Disorder, [A]CentroRecupero Lesionati, [A]After Life, [H]Stuck In Queue, [A]Endzeit

The Construct Quarter

Patchwerk: [H]Clarity (20.12.2015), [A]BIZZNO, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Competitive, [H]Infinity, [A]Perkele, [H]Shattered, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Sirius, [H]Darksun, [H]Collusion, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Le Roster Papillon, [A]Nemesis, [A]Tranquil, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]After Life, [H]Eternal Disorder, [A]CentroRecupero Lesionati, [H]Mai Dire Maul, [H]Stuck In Queue, [A]Holy Avengers, [A]Endzeit
    Grobbulus: [H]Clarity (20.12.2015), [A]BIZZNO, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Competitive, [H]Infinity, [A]Perkele, [H]Shattered, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Sirius, [H]Darksun, [H]Collusion, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [A]Tranquil, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]After Life, [A]CentroRecupero Lesionati, [H]Stuck In Queue, [A]Holy Avengers, [A]Endzeit
    Gluth: [H]Clarity (20.12.2015), [A]BIZZNO, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Infinity, [A]Perkele, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Darksun, [H]Collusion, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [A]Tranquil, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]After Life, [A]CentroRecupero Lesionati, [H]Stuck In Queue, [A]Endzeit
    Thaddius: [A]BIZZNO (26.12.2015), [H]MEMORIES, [H]Clarity, [H]Infinity, [A]Perkele, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Darksun, [H]Collusion, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [A]Tranquil, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]CentroRecupero Lesionati, [A]After Life, [H]Stuck In Queue, [A]Endzeit

Frostwyrm Lair

Sapphiron: [A]BIZZNO (26.12.2015), [H]MEMORIES, [H]Clarity, [H]Infinity, [A]Perkele, [H]Darksun, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Collusion, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]Tranquil, [A]CentroRecupero Lesionati, [A]After Life, [H]Stuck In Queue, [A]Endzeit
    Kel'thuzad: [A]BIZZNO (26.12.2015), [H]MEMORIES, [H]Clarity, [H]Infinity, [A]Perkele, [H]Darksun, [H]Immortal Outlaws, [H]Competitive, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Collusion, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]CentroRecupero Lesionati, [A]After Life, [A]Tranquil, [H]Stuck In Queue, [A]Endzeit

The Obsidian Sanctum

Sartharion: [H]Darksun (19.12.2015), [H]Clarity, [A]Perkele, [H]Sirius, [A]Le Roster Papillon, [A]BIZZNO, [A]crYstaliZe, [H]Infinity, [A]Nemesis, [H]Shattered, [H]The Company, [A]Tranquil, [A]Murmur, [A]Agony, [H]Faithless, [A]Hiraeth, [A]Aranei, [A]Lusitanos, [H]Eternal Disorder, [A]Alternative, [A]Holy Avengers, [H]Collusion, [H]MEMORIES, [H]Baddies
    Sartharion, 1 drake: [H]Infinity (21.01.2016), [A]Alternative, [H]Collusion, [H]MEMORIES, [A]Murmur
    Sartharion, 2 drakes: [H]Collusion (22.02.2016), [H]MEMORIES, [A]Murmur
    Sartharion, 3 drakes: [H]MEMORIES (03.03.2016)
    Edited: May 9, 2016

3. Thanks for this! Looking forward to see how the PvE race plays out on Lordaeron.

4. Thanks for this! Looking forward to see how the PvE race plays out on Lordaeron.
    Hey, thanks!

5. Thank you so much!

Let's!

How is the layout working for everyone?

Also, I still need to know who defeated Heigan(25) first, as well as Noth(10). Any hints are much appreciated!

6. Layout is nice and simple to read. Maybe I would differentiate in colours between Horde and Alliance - at least for the non-firstkills.

7. Noted! Will definitely consider. I'm not familiar with the color names in BBCode, and the standard blue color is very apparent in the thread!

8. A feature I think would be neat to add could be a linear timeline where the realm first kills of each boss are displayed in chronological order, with credit given to the guilds that achieved those kills. For a quick reference of who exactly the realm firsts went to and when.

9. Sounds fun if I can make room for it. I also wanna avoid having a too long list, especially considering that there are still three tiers of content to go. I do like it, though!

10. since its queue I will provide screenshots later with edit but, collaboration of Infinity and Immortal Outlaws on Horde also downed OS 25 on 21.12 , and few Naxx 10/25 bosses.

OS proof: http://i.imgur.com/0aYKiFF.jpg
    Arachnid quarter: http://i.imgur.com/oyerB6T.jpg
    Instructor R.: http://i.imgur.com/K8NqujI.jpg
    Edited: December 27, 2015 Reason: adding ss

11. since its queue I will provide screenshots later with edit but, collaboration of Infinity and Immortal Outlaws on Horde also downed OS 25 on 21.12 , and few Naxx 10/25 bosses.

OS proof: http://i.imgur.com/0aYKiFF.jpg
    Updated! Will do the same anytime you're gonna post the Naxxramas stuff

12. Shameful and self-conscious bump.

12311 ... Last