1. Hiya everyone,

Congratulations on all the new kills and welcome to all of the new contenders. I'm so happy to see that you all contribute to the thread (I'm also looking at you PM-senders)! It's late (EU hours) and I'm very ill, but I'll make sure to update the thread tomorrow! :-)

Kind regards,
    [A]Ekunn

2. <Bizzno> has cleared Sartharion btw(10+25man), seems like Hegernora missed to tell you about that.
    I figured as much, but don't add anything unless it's reported. :-)

3. Updated once again: Congrats to [A]crYstaliZe on their successful venture into raiding, to [H]Competitive for their further progress, as well as to [H]MEMORIES and [A]Perkele for their full clears of Naxxramas 25 and 10, respectively!

4. Hi Ekunn,

thanks for adding us in your thread.

but u forgot to add us in OS10m. we also cleared that. to see in one of the screens i send before.

Thanks!

<crYstaliZe>

5. Hi Ekunn,

thanks for adding us in your thread.

but u forgot to add us in OS10m. we also cleared that. to see in one of the screens i send before.

Thanks!

<crYstaliZe>
    It's been fixed. Congrats :-)

6. Once again updated for my Finnish friends in Perkele. Grats!

7. Update: I've got it planned to update the layout and looks of the rankings, and I'm sure it'll be good. However, exams are afoot and it will have to wait for now. But soon™!

8. Darksun has downed naxx 10 14/14 and malygos 1/1

9. Darksun has downed naxx 10 14/14 and malygos 1/1
    Added! Congrats. I guess you mean 15/15 in Naxxramas

10. (H) Infinity yesterday Naxx 11/15 on 25 + OS+0 on 25/10

Infinity start doing full guild raids

11. (H) Infinity yesterday Naxx 11/15 on 25 + OS+0 on 25/10

Infinity start doing full guild raids
    I can only add the Sartharion kills. I don't know which Naxxramas bosses are in question

First ... 3456715 ... Last