1. Somehow I skipped the que

So this is how it is, I just turned on my PC ( I didnt play for like 1 whole day) and I open my wow client and log in with my acc on Lordaeron and I am in que (it was around 200) a few sec after that I opened an new wow client (leaving the previous one still open and in que) and I log in with another acc on Lordaeron again, and somehow I do not get the 200 que there and instantly get in the game, how is this possible, anybody had any simmilar situation?

Both of my acc´s are premium just as a notice, though it dosent matter on Lordaeron.

2. So this is how it is, I just turned on my PC ( I didnt play for like 1 whole day) and I open my wow client and log in with my acc on Lordaeron and I am in que (it was around 200) a few sec after that I opened an new wow client (leaving the previous one still open and in que) and I log in with another acc on Lordaeron again, and somehow I do not get the 200 que there and instantly get in the game, how is this possible, anybody had any simmilar situation?

Both of my acc´s are premium just as a notice, though it dosent matter on Lordaeron.
    This has strangely been happening to me 50% of the time. My account is premium as well.

Often when I login, I skip que, curiously I change realms and then go back to Lordaeron and then I'm in a que. Not to sure what happens, but it's surely odd

3. Maybe it's not that strange or "random", yesterday I was queued and suddenly it stops lowering my queue number like for 2 or 3 minutes, I was about 80 in the queue and it stopped, later it continued, which is odd, too.

4. I know for a fact they implemented a system where if you attempt to log BACK into the game after already being in it while your character is still online (this happens when you log back in fast after a dc / wow error / alt f4) you will be able to skip the queue.

5. Another reason might be that a mass disconnect has happened just before you tried to log in and many free slots became available on the server at once (this wont be shown immediately on the website counter because i have noticed it has a delay of a couple of minutes)

6. Please don't comment about this happening. If you don't understand why...

Just don't tell anyone. Specially on a forum where moderators and developers may read about it.

Be cool.