1. How we supose to hit lvl 80 when we can log in to many waitin half hour and more

When wil quee be fix what i supose to wait all day to log in in game,OMG leveling is slow and with this waiting for log in that make more painful,lordareon must fix this soon or later,bcz of this i thinking of quit playing here and go on other server,and that is saidly bcz lordareon have potential to be good server.man so painful to wait hal hour nad when i supose to go to play its crash and i must again wait.I am low lvl 23 and most palyer are 80 adn when i supose to go this bcz of waiting

2. so what if u wait half an hour, back in the day when cap was 3k u normal ppl waited for 90 mins and still wanted to play.
    Altho a good solution would be to kick afkers sooner :D

3. What supose to stand near comp and waiting half hour or more,man i want to play no to watching ****ing monitor to be ready to play

4. What supose to stand near comp and waiting half hour or more,man i want to play no to watching ****ing monitor to be ready to play
    Then go play on another Realm. If you want to play on Lordaeron at certain points you'll have to wait in Queue. If you can't live with that, move along.

5. Oh srsly you kids are so impatient these days. You'd probably die during 1 game of heroes III on multiplayer if you had to wait during turns.
    Come home, turn pc on, log in, you can then prepare some food/take a shower/go shopping/<insert one of over 9000 possible things to do>, and then come back and play.
    Addiction is a problem, you know.

6. When wil quee be fix what i supose to wait all day to log in in game,OMG leveling is slow and with this waiting for log in that make more painful,lordareon must fix this soon or later,bcz of this i thinking of quit playing here and go on other server,and that is saidly bcz lordareon have potential to be good server.man so painful to wait hal hour nad when i supose to go to play its crash and i must again wait.I am low lvl 23 and most palyer are 80 adn when i supose to go this bcz of waiting
    We are working on performance updates daily. We think we showed this by showing how many times the cap has been raised in the past month. We will continue to optimize our realm and continue to further more increase the cap whenever we feel it won't have an effect on the realm's stability.

7. 1ST NO KIIIID 23 YEAR MAN SECOND I DONT LIVE IN ****ING CITY and have many money liike somone here , 2ND I HAVE MY LIFE DONT Play GAME ALL DAY LIKE SOMEONE HERE I work no waiting for my parents to give me money.3rd this is game adn supsoe to enjoy no to be nerf about log in to play

8. @Topic .... just like we did ! being in queue !!!

9. 1ST NO KIIIID 23 YEAR MAN SECOND I DONT LIVE IN ****ING CITY and have many money liike somone here , 2ND I HAVE MY LIFE DONT Play GAME ALL DAY LIKE SOMEONE HERE I work no waiting for my parents to give me money.3rd this is game adn supsoe to enjoy no to be nerf about log in to play
    "I have money but I'm upset I can't skip queues by donating".

10. Somebody dont understand me i ask when supose to expect normal log in then i wil waitin one week month to know to be back here

11. Idont say money for that skip queues,i say for shoping and be like a kids today i am not kid :D