1. I'm a donator but still queue ?

As the title said. Any idea?

2. As the title said. Any idea?
    ideas about what?premium account do not skip queue on lorderon its on realm info.

3. Yes, on Lordaeron skip que for premium account is disabled. Was afk had a WoW crash came back guess what.. 850 que.

I wonder how it will be when more will hit 80 they will make a schedule for raids if someone will get dc/wow error or something else.. it will be pretty ****ed up especially if that player is an important guy from raid.
    Edited: December 27, 2015

4. Yes, on Lordaeron skip que for premium account is disabled. Was afk had a WoW crash came back guess what.. 850 que.

I wonder how it will be when more will hit 80 they will make a schedule for raids if someone will get dc/wow error or something else.. it will be pretty ****ed up especially if that player is an important guy from raid.
    Are you the alone important raider in whole Lordaeron ?
    Everyone has the same bowl !
    I am a donor as well, i did not donate to skip the queues. I did to get the equips in 5 mins rather than a farming of 5 weeks or 5 months; and everyone does for the same.

Skipping queues 'IS JUST A BONUS OFFER PROVIDED OVER OTHER REALMS EXCEPT LORDAERON".

5. No i haven't said i am important raider lol.. i said when every guild will start to make a schedule and an important guy from that guild/raid get's dc or something.

I'm not such a pve fan i will go only make some pve gear to be able to participate at some certain raids where i can get certain items that i need.

6. All guilds are in the same boat for that.

And if skipping queues is enabled here, Guild recruitment application first question will be

Do you have a premium/donor account ?

And clearly they will prefer a donor over a real gamer, and its not Donor spoonfeeding realm.

7. Did everyone forgot what donation means ? the word itself describes the action of giving something without expecting something else in return...

8. Yea, it won't be such fun when that will happen tho i guess it won't be forever like this - talking about the que.

9. Yea, it won't be such fun when that will happen tho i guess it won't be forever like this - talking about the que.
    I am in a queue as well ATM, want screenshot ?
    And i love it because it really is worth waiting !

10. Did everyone forgot what donation means ? the word itself describes the action of giving something without expecting something else in return...

/facepalm

We was just randomly talking about something. Some people just take it too seriously.

11. I am in a queue as well ATM, want screenshot ?
    And i love it because it really is worth waiting !
    Yea that's true it really worth waiting. I am almost 80 can't wait to make it.

I am also in que now 240 from 850 it goes pretty fast down till arround 100. there it will take a little bit more time.

40 more O_O
    Edited: December 27, 2015

12. whoaa chill guys... i quit playing molten years ago and just started again on warmane. so yeah my fault i didn't check the realm info. .

Did everyone forgot what donation means ? the word itself describes the action of giving something without expecting something else in return...
    without expecting something else in return? you sure about that mate :) ?

13. Today I got WoW critial error and webpage said 1k queue. Surprisingly I skipped the queue, I don't know how. I'm not donor.

14. Today I got WoW critial error and webpage said 1k queue. Surprisingly I skipped the queue, I don't know how. I'm not donor.
    because you were still logged in and ****
    an error acts as an alt f4 basically, which takes your guy like 1-2 mins to actually log/dc from the game, so ye

12 Last