1. PvP Scene regarding Deathwing/Rag

Hello I'm new to the Warmane server, and I'm wondering which of the 2 servers (Rag or Deathwing) has the highest pvp population? Also if either of these servers are largely favoured depending on faction? I look forward to the response! I don't want to head down the wrong path and regret it later =)

Thank you all.

2. They are both the same Deathwing is far better in pve that's just my opinion I play on both servers

3. Thank you! how long are bg queues/2v2 or 3v3 queues on both the servers?

4. Both servers are fast 2v2 que just not 3v3 5v5 que is bit slow

5. imo there is more rivalry on deathwing, hothead "mvp"s, tryhards, kids, you name it

there is also good balance there, if you are amongs the players who understand all aspects of pvp

if you are not then you'll be amongs the many which whine and cry constantly on either side about the supremacy of the others and just faction change with the masses

6. Thank you for the replies guys. I suppose getting into that "scene" may be difficult without a partner, so gotta start from the bottom and make my way up xD

Any eta on BG queues for the Alliance side during EU times? (Deathwing) =)
    I'm looking forward to starting my adventure here after the holidays =)

Once again, thank you all for your help! Very much appreciated! :D

7. I would say DW has a rather... changing horde -> alliance shift every few months Ive played both sides and sometimes horde dominates and sometimes ally does depends on the times and who you play with.

8. Thank you for the replies guys. I suppose getting into that "scene" may be difficult without a partner, so gotta start from the bottom and make my way up xD

Any eta on BG queues for the Alliance side during EU times? (Deathwing) =)
    I'm looking forward to starting my adventure here after the holidays =)

Once again, thank you all for your help! Very much appreciated! :D
    que times on alliance are horrid, 30+ in afternoon / midnight, while hordes are in a few minutes

tho... today it was the total opposite .. so I can't really state a firm fact

9. Once again thank you all for the replies, if any of you are on the Alliance side would you be able to PM me your in game name so when I get back from holidays I'd be able to send you a pst?

So I presume the queues are longer for the dominating Faction? While the queues are shorter for the side that's likely to get stomped? Or am I misinterpreting something because of the 'casual' pvp community shifting to the opposite faction?

Sorry if I seem clueless, I really do appreciate everyone of you for helping and contributing your experience and thoughts on this thread! ^^

10. well, on DW, while horde has less que duration, but if they dont have premades they just get roflstomp from alliance 100% times, if horde have premade and alliance doesnt, horde wins 100%. if both do premades alliance wins for 80% times.
    as for brackets 2v2 is very active on dw, 3v3 is dead like on any other realm

11. Deathwing isn't THAT bad although it's true Alliance side premades more often - hence the winning ratio. But it's also *who* you premade with on Horde that makes things happen. 80% is pretty high and imho I feel it's not leaning to Alliance side that much really.

@OP, if you ever wish to play on Deathwing Horde, whisper Icyhearts I'll be happy to help you out. The active PvPers in the scene are mostly already well geared to even BiS, so be prepared for quite a struggle. GL with the climb from bottom to top though I hope you find a long lasting partner and make your way up smoothly ^^

~Icy

12. PvP balance on any molten realm goes as following:

Unrated ballegrounds: The side with the most donors/people who farmed hc raids and arena gear will win. From my statistics about 60-80% of the time its a bis premade vs a clicker team without pants who get 2 shot. Then the bis people 2 shotting nibs will get euphoric and camp the gy.

Arenas: Consists about 80%+ of alliance but there are some good team on horde as well.

On retail you can get bis pvp gear under 5 hours and bgs are pretty balanced.