1. Is it natural for Alliance to loose every bg?

Title says all really..i lost my old molten account full cata geared toons. I have returned to play again.i play my hunter(Terrorcore) i play pvp only on Alliance faction neltharian realm. I have been doing ALOT of bg's but noticed a pattern here,it seems practically every battleground we play we loose :/ tonight i played 20 bg's and we won 1 whitch i find disgusting in all fairness..its not just tonight but this happens every time i play..so question is...is it like this for the horde faction? Or is the alliance faction just plain ****?
    Edited: December 28, 2015

2. Title says all really..i lost my old molten account full cata geared toons. I have returned to play again.i play my hunter(Terrorcore) i play pvp only on Alliance faction neltharian realm. I have been doing ALOT of bg's but noticed a pattern here,it seems practically every battleground we play we loose :/ tonight i played 20 bg's and we won 1 whitch i find disgusting in all fairness..its not just tonight but this happens every time i play..so question is...is it like this for the horde faction? Or is the alliance faction just plain ****?
    I'm guess you're a low hunter, so nothing much u can do. Just join some preamades and it will be diferent.

Good luck and have fun.

3. Yes currently not the best geared 385 il ..but pretty skilled as played since wow 1st came out.. but what is skill when game is gear orientated :( your right im gonna have to premade ..thanks mate you too
    Just get a good gear and a strong premade, and u will be fine :3

4. My replys dissapearing,,im a forum noob forums usually aint my thing..but yes im low gear bro im at 385 il ..but im skilled player ice played wow since day 1 on vanilla ..but these days skill dont count for much without max gear as the game is gear/resi driven :( a 5 year old child controlling a ret pala can 2-3 if not one shot a skilled player in low end gear hehe but thats just how the game ended up in time :/ new question ....any idea on whom to speak with on here to premade as i dont know many players on here or is it a matter of asking in general chat? P.s thank you for your replys bro appreciated :)

5. new question ....any idea on whom to speak with on here to premade as i dont know many players on here or is it a matter of asking in general chat? P.s thank you for your replys bro appreciated :)
    I think you should find a PvP guild that make premades. In ally side you have: Infected, Anarchy Inc, Devils Death Squad and SHOCK. I think those are the ones that make more BGs.
    Anyways, no problem man, we are here to help :D

6. My replys dissapearing,,im a forum noob forums usually aint my thing..but yes im low gear bro im at 385 il ..but im skilled player ice played wow since day 1 on vanilla ..but these days skill dont count for much without max gear as the game is gear/resi driven :( a 5 year old child controlling a ret pala can 2-3 if not one shot a skilled player in low end gear hehe but thats just how the game ended up in time :/ new question ....any idea on whom to speak with on here to premade as i dont know many players on here or is it a matter of asking in general chat? P.s thank you for your replys bro appreciated :)
    Skill > Gear

Played some arenas with my brother both wearing crafted pvp gear owning ruthless/cataclysmic geared players.

7. Transfer to horde, alliance sux balls

8. Transfer to horde, alliance sux balls
    I don't know the actual state of alliance in Neltharion/Warmane, since I'm playing in retail, but officially..... Alliance rules ;D

9. Thanks for replys ..dont get me wrong i can spank people in my low gear providing the higher geared dont open up on me 1sr with all the stuns etc..il have a try with premades thanks :) ..would it be worth the transfer to hoarde or do they suffer the same?

10. Thanks for replys ..dont get me wrong i can spank people in my low gear providing the higher geared dont open up on me 1sr with all the stuns etc..il have a try with premades thanks :) ..would it be worth the transfer to hoarde or do they suffer the same?
    Since the crash, horde used to lose the majority of bgs in neltharion for long time, lately seems to be that horde tryhards are premading alot, but in 2-3 months alliance may dominate again. Play the faction what you like, because the balance can change anytime. This happened before and will happen again.

11. Thank you for the very sensible reply bro really appreciated :) screw it il stick to alliance side :) keep the challennge ..plus my girlfriend plays my account and she was grumbling about me possibly faction changing hehe best to keep the woman happy aswell :D

12. Thanks for replys ..dont get me wrong i can spank people in my low gear providing the higher geared dont open up on me 1sr with all the stuns etc..il have a try with premades thanks :) ..would it be worth the transfer to hoarde or do they suffer the same?
    Horde has a better community while alliance had a lot of dicks :p

13. This actually happens quite often, the "power balance" so to say of alliance and horde shift a lot. Some people say its because a lot of the "low gears" will switch to side on to what happens to be winning more currently. So in a few months horde will be losing more than alliance and vice versa after that.

14. Horde has a better community while alliance had a lot of dicks :p
    Youre great example for that "great community"

15. Youre great example for that "great community"
    Hahaha, he's the maximum exponent of the horde community.

123 Last