1. New player needs some guidance here.

Hello ppls, I'm newbie in this Frostwolf server as Horde player.

So I hit lvl 90 a few days ago, but as a PVE player, I feel stuck at the moment. Now I have 432 ilvl as Holy Priest (and my friend is 434 ilvl WW Monk)

The problem is I don't really know how to farm PVE equips here. I tried so much but here's what happens :

1. We try to find ppl for RHC in Global channel, noone whisper us.
    2. We try to join RHC group in Global channel, they say we need 490+ ilvl to join their RHC.
    3. We try to queue via RHC dungeon finder, it takes too long and when finally we enter the Heroic Dungeon, usually after 1 wipe at 1st boss, someone (or two) leave the group then it's gone.
    4. We try to queue for Normal Dungeon (MOP Normal on specific dungeon finer), it takes longer to find a group than the heroic one. And usually end fast because again, ppl who hates wipe will leave the group again.
    5. We try to find PVE guild on channel but noone cares and usually they invite us to their social guild that's not doing anything like dungeon or pve thing (my last 2 guild doesn't even bother reply my chats about dungeon and pve related things).
    6. We try to increase our reputation to find any equips from MOP factions but not all of them really give us PVE equips, and it's really hard because alliance always killing us (and we're not doing anything cos we're pve players).

So I really need some guidance, what should I do now ?
    I think that MOP is really beautiful and what but I don't even know how to leveling my equip.

Is it just me or is this server is mostly PVP oriented ?

Thanks for the reply guys.

2. Well the best way to gear up is to 1st get pvp gear, it might be strange but that is how it's working, and you can farm honor rly quick + you can get some conquest meaning you can be 490+ in day or 2.

3. Yes, people are always asking me to join BGS to farm PVP equipments 1st, but I'm pure PVE players who's not into PVP at all, and usually we can do it without PVP in BC, WOTLK and Cataclysm to playing PVE.

What should I do now ?

4. you could create your own group, do "LFM RDF ilvl400+ /w me" in global and see what you get, you're not the only low level player looking to do RDF's. I struggled for a couple of days, once i got over 460 it opened up a bit and i could do more with other groups.

5. "LFM RDF ilvl400+ /w me" <--- tried and noone whispering me. It's really weird

6. worst case scenario
    you could farm the lich dungeons/deadmines HC for JPs ,buy gear from the rep venders, and get klaxxi rep for weapon.
    but this will still leave you in the mid 480's and you will have to do some bgs to get the rest

7. No1 wisper u when u try to find ppl in global cuz every1 is doing cow event now. No1 cares about RDF those days. In cow event u can get 4k justice points by killing the cows and u can reset it how many times u want to.

Note: u can only kill the boss (cow boss) only 1 time this event, so do it wiselly.

8. i thought you could only do the instance once a day now?

9. As far as i know u could do only 1 time the boss (during the event time) but u can farm the small cows if u relog but cant confirm. But even once a day with 4k jp is enough to get u all the itens from jp vendor till the event ends (2 jan).

Edit: my guild mates confirm, u can farm the small cows how many times u want. but u will get saved on the cow boss. So get yr group to do farms and the boss, cuz u wont be able to join another when u get the save. (u will get diferent IDs). Once u enter the event u get the save and the id. u can reset it by relog/regrouping with same m8s.
    Edited: December 28, 2015

10. It's yall lucky day tbh, go farm snowmen in Wintergrasp for a quick valor cap and fast JP, you can buy full JP gear (available slots atleast) in like 2 hours max.
    Just walk around and when you find a large group of people ask for an invite.
    As for weapons, the fastest thing outside of honor weapon( which takes a while) are Klaxxi 450 weps, do all the dailies and you should be exalted. Not sure to which ilvl will this bring you but you might be able to queve raid finder now?
    If not you're pretty much forced to PvP which is straight up terrible if you're undergeared ENJOY! :)

EDIT: also *we're only pve we dont pvp* WHAT THE HECk?? can you swing that weapon of yours? can you cast those spells? just apply them to players instead of NPCs its actually alot of fun

11. *we're only pve we dont pvp* means I don't really like to kill people or be a part of a war versus another player. I'm playing WoW to kill bosses :)

We did Klaxxi rep faction til exalted yesterday and we already bought the weapon yesterday too (463 ilvl weapon).

People are only looking for 500++ ilevel for Cow events so with my gear It's hard to find a group (I tried but noone invite me too).

Now we're doing normal dungeon only. The waiting time is so long but that's the only thing that I can do now.

12. As Neecko said, go do snowman runs in Wintergrasp for JP cap.

13. Okay I'll try to join snowman JP farm for now.

14. Yesterday I fully geared with jp gear, snowman event.

15. Yesterday I fully geared with jp gear, snowman event.
    what ilvl?

12 Last