1. [TUTORIAL] Warmane HD Models 4.3.4

Hi! I just made the working HD models for Cataclysm without hard bugs. It's completly legal and working! Please report the bugs here and I will repair that. I will release the Dwarf and the Undead model too, soon as possible.

Download : https://mega.nz/#!GcNREBha!LgMV-Uq7Z...isv_KAuEdMwAnQ

2. Human female caused error.

Other races works perfectly. Good job :)
    Edited: December 29, 2015

3. hi

so doest it works? and how to instal tath in our wow folders ?why warmane dont do cata like they did mop or wotlok with new models?

4. Good work, please add all the hairstyles and the model for the Ghost Wolf shaman and blood elf model

5. so doest it works? and how to instal tath in our wow folders ?why warmane dont do cata like they did mop or wotlok with new models?
    MoP one was done a by community member either. Link

6. Please also put the Blood elf models

7. This dont work for me.I do as it say on readme file but when i start game there go to connected screen and thats it,stays there.When i press alt+tab i get message ''Cannot stream required archive data.Please check network connection.'' thats it.pls help and sry for bad english

8. i have the same problem pls some1 help i want 2 playyyyyyyyyyyyyy. -_-

9. I'm having the same issue as Aleksandar. When running the custom exe game screen freezes on "connected" and an error message pops up on desktop. When launching with the original wow.exe everything is fine, old models though. Anyone found the anwser yet? (I know this thread is old and the models are no longer worked on)