1. Mage teleport problem after faction change

So, I just faction changed my Mage to Horde, learned Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms in OG and guess where I came out... yep directly inside Ally shrine.
    Is there any way to fix this, or is there someone else with that problem?

Edit: Happens when I try to port with Portal as well, got me right into ally shrine
    Edited: December 28, 2015

2. i have the same problem now for 3-4 months, dont know how to fix it.
    but it's pure trolling goodness at times...

3. No not use the group portal if you are going there alone, just use the instant one, the one that you dont need to make a portal for.

There was a way to reset it somehow but I totally forgot it, as of for sometime now it is used as a troll portal for those that faction change.

4. i have this problem by 4 months or 5 , wait for fix..i changed from horde to alliance and i stil get teleported to horde spot

5. guess theres no way to fix this whatsoever, guess the only help would be a GM unlearning the teleport and teach the proper Horde one to that char.

6. My mage was orgin horde belf later when I transfered it to draenai I had the same problem few months it got fixed by itself,now I roleplay orc again.I think I'll have the same problem again,also I think that maybe it will be fixed by itself too.Just be patient.

7. Yes unfortunetly as I though now when i open a portal to Pandaria it sends me to the Aliance base sadly I hope that will be fixed soon.It's really annoying.

8. This is still not fixed and gm's respond with: visit bugtracker like always.... I'm pretty sure gm's can fix this.

9. This is still not fixed and gm's respond with: visit bugtracker like always.... I'm pretty sure gm's can fix this.
    Yeah, this was the same thing some mage took advatage of and trolled half of Pokemonz back then to be fodder to Bloodlust, was an epic defeat for Pokemonz at the time lol.

But there is another problem, some Mages are able to learn captial cities of the other faction. This level 81 Mage made a portal to Stormwind and went there. So Mages in general have to be looked at.