1. Hi, possible new player

Hello !

I was searching for a good MoP server possible 90 arena instant server but there isn't.
    As far as i searched this is the only possible 'good' server available.
    I wanted to ask few questions about the server.
    I'm a pvp player, so as you can imagine my questions will be pretty much about it.
    Are the classes good ?(No bugs in spells and talents)
    Is the 3v3 bracket alive ?(i don't want to play 2s all day. 3s is the funniest and most competitive bracket)
    What is the exp rate ? (x7 i reckon ? is it true?)
    In which season is the server atm ? (s14?)

Thank you for reading me and thank you for your constructive answers !

2. PvP is kinda stable on warmane MOP, and to be honest, that is the only thing that works 'fine' here. 3s are kinda dead, but you can play a few games daily. Exp rate is x7 or x5, not sure about it. Server is at 14th season atm promising to be s15 in future, near future, I mean.. soon.... If you are willing to do ANYTHING other then PvP, don't even bother wasting on Warmane MoP. It has best private wotlk surely, but Mop is kinda unscripted here. No timeless isle, missing some bgs, missing some arenas, missing tons of quests, missing isle of thunder, missing pet battles and many many other things. However, Welcome here! :)

3. PvP is kinda stable on warmane MOP, and to be honest, that is the only thing that works 'fine' here. 3s are kinda dead, but you can play a few games daily. Exp rate is x7 or x5, not sure about it. Server is at 14th season atm promising to be s15 in future, near future, I mean.. soon.... If you are willing to do ANYTHING other then PvP, don't even bother wasting on Warmane MoP. It has best private wotlk surely, but Mop is kinda unscripted here. No timeless isle, missing some bgs, missing some arenas, missing tons of quests, missing isle of thunder, missing pet battles and many many other things. However, Welcome here! :)
    And dont forget the huge number of class bugs. Exp rate is x7.

4. Thank you for your quick reply, to be honest i've been playing PvE just to get the BiS in PvP so it's all good if i don't have to do any kind of pve.
    Maybe i'll give it a shot.

5. Thank you for your quick reply, to be honest i've been playing PvE just to get the BiS in PvP so it's all good if i don't have to do any kind of pve.
    Maybe i'll give it a shot.
    Then i welcome you to the graveyard realm where we are waiting for the 5.4.8 patch that "should fix everything" a.k.a. The Jesus Patch.

6. The Jesus Patch.
    HAHAHA should we all repent first?

7. Maybe the staff should make it instant 90 and only focus on the PvP wing, many people liked the PvP in 5.4.8. as related on some post on AJ and after asking on several pvp streams a fair amount of players would be down for it

I'll get on the server anyway and try it out !
    Thanks for the answers guys !
    Edited: December 28, 2015 Reason: removing dead link

8. I don't know if anyone told you, but it's frowned upon to steal people's avatars. Get your own.

9. Thank you for reading me and thank you FOR YOUR CONSTRUCTIVE ANSWERS !
    + who cares about a stupid avatar topkek

10. Welcome to Warmane! My in-game name is Vandrilla. Let me know if there is anything you need to help you get started! :D

11. + who cares about a stupid avatar topkek
    Yeah. Who cares? I have a new avatar now. Do you like it?

12. Yeah. Who cares? I have a new avatar now. Do you like it?
    Damn m8 the way you were writing those huge paragraphs on forums, I though you were a girl for sure.

13. Damn m8 the way you were writing those huge paragraphs on forums, I though you were a girl for sure.
    Either way, that's not a picture of me.

14. Either way, that's not a picture of me.
    Oh you snake, you got me. Whos that guy anyway.