1. It's time to increase the cap to 11-12K

Atm 788 people waiting for login, this is usual thing at these hours. I'm implying that Lordaeron realm server has capabilty to handle 1k more players.

2. We are working on performance updates daily. We think we showed this by showing how many times the cap has been raised in the past month. We will continue to optimize our realm and continue to further more increase the cap whenever we feel it won't have an effect on the realm's stability.
    It's being worked on and we will raise once we feel confident that it will not be detrimental towards realm's stability. It will be always increased, when it's appropriate to increase it.

3. There's already noticeable server-sided lag on 10k players, so I hope they wont make it even less competetive by increasing the cap.

4. Do you really want to have higher ms? Now when its 10k people online server has 250 ping + your. Playing pvp in evening is so ******ed hard.

5. 1k que...it's time. Its's interesting to play there... but meh.. Que..

6. its over 1100 momentarely, with over half an hour queue time that probely will be an hour. i do also enjoy to play specialy if i donated for over 1500 euros in the past already...

7. Can you guys pull out some hard proof about the 10k people online?
    p.s No, a number on the webside is not proof

8. Part of this problem also are the character select AFKers.

I went to work the other day while making 30 stacks of bandages. My character obviously got logged idle. I came home 6 hours later, im still logged in, at character select. There was a queue of around 200 (according to the warmane main page, and then a /who in game showing 10k) but I was able to just enter the game after sitting for that long. I had assumed I would be kicked altogether.

If you look at the server during peak, when it crashes, the population dynamic changes. It takes a good while for the server to fill and then to have a queue again. I would imagine there is a sizeable portion of that 10k who have been idle and kicked to char select. Maybe there is a way to impose a 5 min kick to people who are afk, but at char select? This would be a huge help to the lines waiting to get in I would imagine.
    Edited: December 28, 2015

9. Are you kidding me? I was about to make a topic to REDUCE the cap back to 9k and below because its lagging and i see this topic? Right now it literally feels like the old Ragnaros, and if "stable" means not crashing for you then you need to increase your standarts First come, first served, couldn't care less about the queue. You don't have to ruin everyone's experience because you're late to the party
    Edited: December 28, 2015

10. Hell no, unless they fix lag. Yesterday 270ms, today 180 ms, when it drops by 1k or more ping goes back to usual <40 ms.
    And no, my connection is fine.

11. los of players afking in the cpials for hours wasting spots
    multiboxers wasting spots
    lots of [layers in logging screen wasting spots

deal with all mongols above and there wont be any que

server cap increasing wont solve this problem, the more cap is, the more people in que

12. its over 1100 momentarely, with over half an hour queue time that probely will be an hour. i do also enjoy to play specialy if i donated for over 1500 euros in the past already...
    They told you before releasing the server that donator benefits would not apply to Lordaeron. Don't act like you're just hearing about it today.

13. I logged in yesterday - 10K online, 800 in the queue, it was unplayable, too laggy.
    6-7K would be optimal, 10K is an overkill.

14. Part of this problem also are the character select AFKers.

I went to work the other day while making 30 stacks of bandages. My character obviously got logged idle. I came home 6 hours later, im still logged in, at character select. There was a queue of around 200 (according to the warmane main page, and then a /who in game showing 10k) but I was able to just enter the game after sitting for that long. I had assumed I would be kicked altogether.

If you look at the server during peak, when it crashes, the population dynamic changes. It takes a good while for the server to fill and then to have a queue again. I would imagine there is a sizeable portion of that 10k who have been idle and kicked to char select. Maybe there is a way to impose a 5 min kick to people who are afk, but at char select? This would be a huge help to the lines waiting to get in I would imagine.
    100% agree. I was going to make a thread about this but hopefully this is enough. A single mass disconnection in the evening is enough to allow all willing players to log in. Instead of increasing the cap and creating more lag, just implement an automatic AFK kick. Sure, it doesn't look as good in terms of online players statistics, but it's much better for the actual players. There is no need to be logged in while AFK for over an hour, apart from keeping the slot to avoid the queue, which wouldn't happen with the AFK kick.

15. I logged in yesterday - 10K online, 800 in the queue, it was unplayable, too laggy.
    6-7K would be optimal, 10K is an overkill.
    So you want to sit in even bigger queues for hours and hours? >.>

123 ... Last