1. I don't have lag currently, the game was very smooth for me through the whole evening and i would love to see the server with higher capacity, however warmane please don't forget to take in account that Wintergrasp once release will put significant load on the server and as much as i would love to see even more people online it will not be worth it if server becomes unstable

2. Between raising cap and reducing it, i will definately choose reducing it

Raising cap will not solve a damn thing, as more and more players will join and there will be queues again and again
    Reducing it however, it may bring severe queues, but somehow I believe people will eventually quit for waiting too long

Lets face it, we don't need a server with 10k players, that's markedly absurd and a real mess, causing several DC's and massive lags
    In my opinion, "perfection" would be 6/7k which is more than enough, or even 5k

Don't forget that server will keep suffering from population density once in a while, it ain't over now that we all experienced outland and nr releases, there will be new dungeons, wintergrasp etc

Also I could suggest some restriction for multiboxers, allowing 3 chars max per player = already some spots available for those in queue, but i guess they are totally agaisnt it because, yeh... you know why; or at least for the time allowed afk for 20m or 15m, would help already

So raising cap is bad idea
    Edited: December 29, 2015

3. Agreed.

if there is a small lag delay you will get used to it. Many SEA/NA/SA players already deal with high ms.

The community needs room to grow

4. Are you kidding me? I was about to make a topic to REDUCE the cap back to 9k and below because its lagging and i see this topic? Right now it literally feels like the old Ragnaros, and if "stable" means not crashing for you then you need to increase your standarts First come, first served, couldn't care less about the queue. You don't have to ruin everyone's experience because you're late to the party
    All these topics, about increasing or reducing are useless... They won't listen you to take a decision.

And yes, to everyone who don't understand that. More players online --> More latency and delay.

5. Agreed.

if there is a small lag delay you will get used to it. Many SEA/NA/SA players already deal with high ms.

The community needs room to grow
    That makes no sense. Because the said "SEA/NA/SA" players have to play with high latency it doesn't mean we have to suffer as well.

6. It's being worked on and we will raise once we feel confident that it will not be detrimental towards realm's stability. It will be always increased, when it's appropriate to increase it.
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

The thread was answered in 2nd post, yet you keep posting...

7. 1183 players in queue, hour and 10 minutes to reach 8 players in queue just for the ****in thing to freeze up. im stuck on 8 player queue for 10 minutes already so i doubt its going anywhere. GG waste of time

8. Btw 10k online is pure fake number...30% of the player are in champ select screen AFK

9. well the really annoying thing warmane got some specific places that u get errors usually (argent crusade base and dalaran mid square to me at least)
    anyway got to dalaran and BOOM ! error, 1100 que :( = no more wow this evening :D is it some holiday today or what? damn 1k ques just in weekends no ?

10. I think the population is too high as is. The game wasn't designed to have this many people online so many areas will become worse for it. Think of it as realm oversaturation.

Btw 10k online is pure fake number...30% of the player are in champ select screen AFK
    So to combat fake numbers you use fake statistics.

11. when all the slow lvlers (like me) will finally get to 80 and dalaran will be 5-7k populated we will see if the server can handle it :P +all the raids in the same places

12. Wouldn't it be more logical to have a new realm with the same core where people can transfer?

13. Btw 10k online is pure fake number...30% of the player are in champ select screen AFK
    If you want to call us liars, always bring proof.

14. I think the solution is either another pvp realm or opening a pve realm and possibly allowing transfers. Alot of people are probably wanting to play but dont like que times so dont. if we do this I think both servers will have healthy pops. even with like 1-2k players a server alive enough to have an enormously fun time.

15. Can you guys pull out some hard proof about the 10k people online?
    p.s No, a number on the webside is not proof
    I god damn agree with this guy

First 1234 ... Last