1. Eye of Eternity, closed or available?

Is the Eye of Eternity available for raiding, or is it closed? Haven't heard of anyone trying it out

2. Is the Eye of Eternity available for raiding, or is it closed? Haven't heard of anyone trying it out
    It's because it requires key from Saph from Naxxramas to start the raid, and only few have it.

3. My guild mates were doing it some hours, its seems like its really buggy and hard to do, dont know more.

4. My guild mates were doing it some hours, its seems like its really buggy and hard to do, dont know more.
    What a shame :(

5. I wonder when they'll fix wintergrasp too...

6. I've heard naxx is awesome but hard, shame that malygos and os10 is bugged then, hard for 10man guilds to start progressing

7. Neither Malygos or OS10 is bugged.
    It's really doable.

8. My guild mates were doing it some hours, its seems like its really buggy and hard to do, dont know more.
    Did anyone seriously believe that they could fix the content 100% or close to 100%? There is a reason why a lot of exceptional players from retail have left the server already.

9. It's not even close to being buggy or bugged. Feel free to do it and then judge.