1. powerleveling

Character towing, that's what Blizzard calls it, when a max lvl char is killing high lvl mobs so I get XP and lvl faster than the old fashioned way, I have 2 questions regarding this technique, First: does it work on Warmane? Second: is it allowed on Warmane? (I wouldn't want to get banned)

2. I do think it works, 1 time i attacked a minion then a high lvl dude came and killed it, and I think i got full exp from it.. Not sure tho ^_^

3. As far as I know mobtaging is allowed, however, it is not allowed to do it in instances (open world no problem).

4. There was specific experience table which showed how much % of normal exp you could get by killing green, yellow, red and skull npcs. It doesnt matter if npc is 10 lvl higher or 59 lvl higher, exp from skull should be the same. I dont know how it works on Warmane. If you get from high level npc like 1000+exp on lvl 1 character which was killed by your high level friend, then there is a bug.

5. There was specific experience table which showed how much % of normal exp you could get by killing green, yellow, red and skull npcs. It doesnt matter if npc is 10 lvl higher or 59 lvl higher, exp from skull should be the same. I dont know how it works on Warmane. If you get from high level npc like 1000+exp on lvl 1 character which was killed by your high level friend, then there is a bug.
    well there's no way to tell for sure unless I test this, and if the XP amount I will get is indeed bugged then I risk getting banned, I'm sure this kind of thing is at least partially monitored to catch people powerleveling, would be nice if a mod can confirm if it's allowed or not

6. Afaik its not allowed if "skull" shows for low level character. People abused this on MoP realm, not sure if its fixed now but people were getting banned for that and i believe it worked only in one particular place. So yeah, you would get insane amount of xp if you bring low level character and kill high level npc with maxed character.
    Edited: December 29, 2015

7. Powerleveling - you can't go with low level friends to location where he can't kill mobs with higher level without help - skull. so If your friend is level 1, you can't go with him to terrokar

NO BUG EXPLOITING
    This may take many forms, but all of them are obvious. If you are profiting of any in-game advantage that shouldn't be happening normally, its a bug exploit and the fault for abusing it is yours and whoever is doing it with you. Don't blame the Server, GM's or Developers for it, as it will only get things worse for you. Some examples of bug exploiting:

Selling boss loot to players from outside of the original raid: Do not invite players to the raid only to get loot in exchange of anything.
    PvP in Sanctuary: People shouldn't be able to attack others in Sanctuaries, like Argent Grounds and the entrance of Forge of Souls/Pit of Saron instances. Forcing it through magic is not acceptable.
    Avoiding the AFK kick mechanism in Battlegrounds: Do not join Battlegrounds if you aren't willing to help others to win. Using bots or anything else to keep you from being kicked by our anti-afk system is not allowed.
    Exploiting skills: If certain skills/spells can be used in an unusual way to exploit and create an unfair advantage over other players, avoid doing so.
    Exploiting a boss: Boss X hasn't be officially released but you find a way to fight it with whatever skill you have; Boss Y can't hit you and you can basically solo it due to some odd position;
    Other smaller Exploits such as:
    - vehicle exploits.
    - leaving BG starter area before it starts.
    - Powerleveling (to bring a low level char to a high level zone to rush its leveling).
    - anything else that gives you advantage over others that abuse the normal system.
    - The use of bots (which includes fishing bots).

None of these things are allowed and bans for it can't be appealed.

8. Power leveling by the way you describe is a big no no, which can get you banned.

9. As a retail player, I understand power leveling usually as boosting low lvl character through instances.
    I guess Warmane have some sort of other definitions for power leveling.
    I have seen lvl 30+ character and high level characters, killing npcs in Outlands. I dont know why they are doing this because it should not be efficient unless there is a bug but I can not find anything in bugtracker.

Should be like this(reference http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Formulas:Mob_XP) I suggest someone study this wall of text and give proper report if smth is wrong:
    "The experience amounts given above assume that the solo character and their pets have done 100% of the damage to kill the mob. Experience will be reduced when:

Someone else (ungrouped) helps to damage the mob. The XP you receive depends on if that someone else will receive xp for killing that mob. If yes, you get full XP. If not, you get a tiny fraction. It doesn't matter how many other ungrouped help damage nor how much damage you done."