1. Arenas, 2v2,3v3

Hi, i have a simple suggestion that would encourage people to start doing 3v3 on Lordaeron, as it is more fun and competetive bracket then dull 2v2 games.
    This can simply be done by setting deadly shoulders to req 3v3 arena rating.
    This will make people play 3v3 plain and simple.

Long live Warmane.

2. They can't do that, because a season won't last that long... So yeah, real Pvp will probably be gone until Relentless or Warthful.

3. what the **** season duration have to do with **** i suggested

4. Hi, i have a simple suggestion that would encourage people to start doing 3v3 on Lordaeron, as it is more fun and competetive bracket then dull 2v2 games.

Long live Warmane.
    go Blackrock, stop tell this nosense please

5. why would i go blackrock, when i could play on Lordaeron with 10k other ppl, have awesome experience PVE/PVP. I just want ppl to play 3v3 so this realm is better experience for everyone, but u seem dumb af to understand sh1t.

6. go Blackrock, stop tell this nosense please
    you can go ragnaros and deathwing , **** off

this is a full server and 90% of blackrock came here aswell, so you can **** off with ur ****

Before asking them to make anything to bring 3v3 active we should beg them to fix major pvp bugs.

7. LEL, is a blizzlike server, not a shi***y custom server! you cant make arena 3v3 shoulder req, damn. Nobody cares about pvp, (maybe only human pally and human warrior cares)

8. Testaa, what is wrong with you boy? if u dont care about pvp why are u spamming fuking bullsh1t in my thread? BLIZZLIKE? NOT CUSTOM? ROFL
    we have tuned raids and many other sh1t that wasnt on blizzard servers and u talk about blizzlike, u just need to shut the fuk up and get the fuk out of my thread.

9. Nobody cares about pvp, (maybe only human pally and human warrior cares)
    so probably 60% of the server population huehuehue

10. LEL, is a blizzlike server, not a shi***y custom server! you cant make arena 3v3 shoulder req, damn. Nobody cares about pvp, (maybe only human pally and human warrior cares)

tfw naxx bosses have 4x the hp
    tfw 1/2 spells are buged
    tfw no rdf
    ftw no wintergrasp
    ftw no fel iron

tfw when somebody said its blizzlike

11. what are u trying to say with that screenshot? other then that u are dumb

12. what are u trying to say with that screenshot? other then that u are dumb
    The only dumb are you, bull**** sayer.

13. Hi, i have a simple suggestion that would encourage people to start doing 3v3 on Lordaeron, as it is more fun and competetive bracket then dull 2v2 games.

Long live Warmane.
    first season on lorderon will be bad.not many people have hit max level and many of pvp player wont hit 80 any time soon.i dont think we currently have lv80 population to support active 3s queue.on my opinion 2nd pvp season will be the real PVP start for lorderon.

14. U picked a wrong realm to pvp. PvP here will be as dead as on other LK realms. Not talking bout brainless bg spam ,but active 3s which wont happen.
    Most complete realm with many major pvp bugs. Till they fix those, it wont be any good.
    And as skooby said.

12 Last