1. U picked a wrong realm to pvp. PvP here will be as dead as on other LK realms. Not talking bout brainless bg spam ,but active 3s which wont happen.
    Most complete realm with many major pvp bugs. Till they fix those, it wont be any good.
    And as skooby said.
    What they expect?

Everybody with half of brain is not playing PvP now.

Literally unplayable because of the 2 second delay.

Sometimes it takes me 4 seconds to shoot aimed shot.

I have constant 22ms.

1/2 spells doesnt even work corectly.

Arenas are broken.

If it goes like this nobody will play PvP here.

2. Wait, shoulder requirement currently isn't set to 3v3? Also with Warmane's population, populating other brackets besides 2v2 should be quite simple evenwithout cluster load balancing. Since Lordaeron is supposed to be a hardcore realm (which means custom difficulty setting which also seemed odd the first time I heard about it) it would make sense to at least make acquiring gear the traditional way. Otherwise it gives literally no incentive to play 3s at this point, besides possible titles at the end of the season, and the majority of the playerbase probably is not as concerned with that as they are with gear at the moment.

3. Wait, shoulder requirement currently isn't set to 3v3? Also with Warmane's population, populating other brackets besides 2v2 should be quite simple evenwithout cluster load balancing. Since Lordaeron is supposed to be a hardcore realm (which means custom difficulty setting which also seemed odd the first time I heard about it) it would make sense to at least make acquiring gear the traditional way. Otherwise it gives literally no incentive to play 3s at this point, besides possible titles at the end of the season, and the majority of the playerbase probably is not as concerned with that as they are with gear at the moment.
    At the moment its 2050 for deadly shoulders and the rest are a bit lower raiting (savage and hateful) but later on the shoulders raiting increase afaik... 2.2k is for wrathful right? Altho it only says team raiting so there's no reason to play 3's :/ Isn't it in Relentless and Wrathful u need 3's rat for shoulders only?
    Edited: December 30, 2015

4. Shoulders in wrathful are 2k 3s rating and t2 weapons in wrathful are 2,2k 3s rating. You need team- and personal rating to buy those.

5. At the moment its 2050 for deadly shoulders and the rest are a bit lower raiting (savage and hateful) but later on the shoulders raiting increase afaik... 2.2k is for wrathful right? Altho it only says team raiting so there's no reason to play 3's :/ Isn't it in Relentless and Wrathful u need 3's rat for shoulders only?
    you get more AP from 3s that can be reason to queue.
    if they make PVP title retail like not only for first 5 teams people will start doing alot more 3s.
    with population of 10k+ people as we have on lorderon i really think they can start giving title to % players as blizzard does ,not only for top few teams.
    Edited: December 30, 2015

6. so probably 60% of the server population huehuehue
    This guy is right, you know.

First 12