1. "bugged" new character models.

So i started out downloading the wotlk client with the new WoD models, but i had to uninstall because the haircuts and other features were missing, which ended up in players looking pretty weird, as for example the Undead race, one of the facial things you could choose, would be an invisible jaw..

Is there any fix for this? since i actually like the new models over the old ones.

2. Only issue ive had was char selection because of the haircut thing. It wont let you create a char with the missing jaw (error creating character bug), or an invalid haircut, and if there is a haircut you want, you can get it after you make the character, at the barber shop, and it looks and works fine. I would just download the WoD client again and use it as normal. Just avoid the character creation issue.

3. Only issue ive had was char selection because of the haircut thing. It wont let you create a char with the missing jaw (error creating character bug), or an invalid haircut, and if there is a haircut you want, you can get it after you make the character, at the barber shop, and it looks and works fine. I would just download the WoD client again and use it as normal. Just avoid the character creation issue.
    Ehm, i can't talk for you, but me and 3 other friends all started out downloading the new models client, and its not only in the character creation, it's also in the world, that haircuts are missing and invisible jaws are shown...

EDIT: i (we) can't be the only ones having this issue?
    Edited: December 29, 2015

4. Some of the hair styles are bugged even in game. There are supposedly more complete patches that fix this issue, but in the mean time if you want to just remove the new models completely, you don't have to uninstall.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....the-old-client

5. Is there any fix for this? since i actually like the new models over the old ones.
    Wait till they "release" an update.