1. member accounts & coins

So umm a while back when molten got rip, I registered again and I got some coins if I remember correctly, depending on how long you've been a molten member (since 2012 for me).

Now I've checked again and these coins are gone now?

I was also curious, what happened if people donated for molten before it became warmane?

2. The compensations had a expiring time (of months) enough time for people who were playing to spend them all. Everybody who donated until December 29th i think, got said compensations, even people who didn't donate but played a lot (though not as much). That's about it. There is no exception for users who left the server 1 year and came back now stating they didn't know it would expire etc, etc.

3. The compensations had a expiring time (of months) enough time for people who were playing to spend them all. Everybody who donated until December 29th i think, got said compensations, even people who didn't donate but played a lot (though not as much). That's about it. There is no exception for users who left the server 1 year and came back now stating they didn't know it would expire etc, etc.
    For a long time (almost a month I think) there was no "expiry" time on those coins and they were also giftable. Also out of curiosity what about those who were deployed for the military etc as thats something they cant really control?

4. k thanks

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

5. For a long time (almost a month I think) there was no "expiry" time on those coins and they were also giftable.
    There was no exact time at the beginning but it was said from the first day that coins have to be used in around 30 days.