1. how ganking someone gets him ''rekt'' ? i mean that's ******ed. 1 vs 1 you got all the right to the ''rekt'' stuff. but that way it's just...sad lol

2. Nice Screenshots! So, when will I duel all of your members, including you?

3. Oh, LOOK! bearded woman Conchita Wurst again opened her mouth :D
    You're just another ****ing ******ed from east, but you're even more coward and patethic here (on social media). Your guild sucks: all full of clickers, 1.5k war/huntards, exploiters, and lovers of 40 vs/afks 1. I'm not even going to waste more time on this thread, becouse don't deserve any attention.

P.S1: Put a keybind on that dam Healthstone, you wanna-be "skillet"/clicker.
    P.S2: Tell Aqua that sucks as heal, tell Pew that sucks as dps. They both have made ridicule actuation against me in bg.
    P.S3: Do a good bg for once man. Problem: your numbers will be as ridiculous as now with 15 more ilvl. You will have no excuse.

4. i gotta be honest hordes are pretty stupid about meeting up, this is not the first time this happen, seen it many many time over, these dumb hordes never learn.

second, when you gank people, you don't deserve to use the word rekt, it make you sound like a nab

5. You're just another ****ing ******ed from east, but you're even more coward and patethic here (on social media). Your guild sucks: all full of clickers, 1.5k war/huntards, exploiters, and lovers of 40 vs/afks 1. I'm not even going to waste more time on this thread, becouse don't deserve any attention.

P.S1: Put a keybind on that dam Healthstone, you wanna-be "skillet"/clicker.
    P.S2: Tell Aqua that sucks as heal, tell Pew that sucks as dps. They both have made ridicule actuation against me in bg.
    P.S3: Do a good bg for once man. Problem: your numbers will be as ridiculous as now with 15 more ilvl. You will have no excuse.
    bearded woman Conchita Wurst, if you have not noticed that the healthstone in my A + V.
    I understand that you're be envious of us, but stop crying. Seeing the tears of the girl - it's sad
    Edited: January 11, 2016

6. What addon or whatever are your guild using for anti lag ?
    No way I have 20 seconds lag and you all dont have problems with it !

7. I see a lot of you cursing & calling names ...
    why a lot of hate :) ... it's just a game no more no less ... we play it for fun & chill

8. What addon or whatever are your guild using for anti lag ?
    No way I have 20 seconds lag and you all dont have problems with it !
    Oh trust me there's lag for everyone not only you, there were points in Orgrimmar especially in the garosh room when none of the skills were working for a good 20 seconds.

9. Oh trust me there's lag for everyone not only you, there were points in Orgrimmar especially in the garosh room when none of the skills were working for a good 20 seconds.
    I would understand the point in raiding if it didnt lagged thw whole server and anyone could do anything properly anywhere... Raiding like this is just a big waste of time to everyone

10. Nice Screenshots! So, when will I duel all of your members, including you?
    Why is my question being ignored?

11. Why is my question being ignored?
    I have already answered this question. carefully read the previous posts

12. I have already answered this question. carefully read the previous posts
    Your post sounded like an excuse, how would you gear up quickly to face me? I don't see any of your guildies in arena. Ahh. Probably rating too low. XD
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/.../match-history

If you wanna check my armory? here. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

13. Your post sounded like an excuse, how would you gear up quickly to face me? I don't see any of your guildies in arena. Ahh. Probably rating too low. XD
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/.../match-history

If you wanna check my armory? here. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    you know that I went to the arena not dressed with more undressed partner to get Points for buying clothes. what you poke my defeat in the arena - it's ridiculous. I'm not dressed.
    your DK fully dressed. I need to 9 thing that was fully dressed DK. I am now level 506 items. What kind of a duel arena, and may be involved. I will go to the arena rating only when the get dressed. The same goes for a duel.

Look at my rating 2x2 DK dressed in the LK.
    Edited: January 12, 2016

14. you know that I went to the arena not dressed with more undressed partner to get Points for buying clothes. what you poke my defeat in the arena - it's ridiculous. I'm not dressed.
    your DK fully dressed. I need to 9 thing that was fully dressed DK. I am now level 506 items. What kind of a duel arena, and may be involved. I will go to the arena rating only when the get dressed. The same goes for a duel.

Look at my rating 2x2 DK dressed in the LK.
    That was waaay back in LK. It's different now. Shadowmourne or any PvP items are useless in PvP. And that's the greatest thing about it. Let's see how you do when you get geared. I will sleep till your ready. Just wake me up.

15. That was waaay back in LK. It's different now. Shadowmourne or any PvP items are useless in PvP. And that's the greatest thing about it. Let's see how you do when you get geared. I will sleep till your ready. Just wake me up.
    do not worry. I do not make you wait for a long time

First ... 61415161718 ... Last