1. picture 3 - player 66 level, really you proud because you can kill player 66 level with raid with buffs and min 3 healers?
    first. in your raid was 12+ people.
    second. no matter what lvl player. if under its nick name of your guild, he must die. this is the essence gank

2. The Alpacas are getting REKT atm in Orgrimmar

3. The Alpacas are getting REKT atm in Orgrimmar
    but in my opinion it is just the opposite

4. Oh god. Please tell me I wasn't this lunatic in my early days here on molten.

5. Too bad we balkanians have bad pc's so we are lagging as hell without recording :D Guys quit raging on each other,who is stronger etc... we are all here to have fun and this wpvp runs give some fun to private server which have poor content...Guys from arcana you are always welcome to og when we are not doing pve raids :D Cheer mates from balkan dragons :)

Ps Ily you wasn't lunatic we just like to raid sw together :D cheer 2y2 :))

6. This is not queston for good or bad computer.

7. What happend to arcana, I've seen some guys in different guild ?

8. What happend to arcana, I've seen some guys in different guild ?
    GM our guild moved to another server . But most of the members of the guild left here.

9. GM our guild moved to another server . But most of the members of the guild left here.
    I heared another story :D
    Anyway, how did you like the raid on ally vendors today?

10. I heared another story :D
    Anyway, how did you like the raid on ally vendors today?
    So what have you heard

11. Oh well, everything has an end. Every guild has it's great moments. But if you raise your guild so high, the harder the guild falls. Guillds are only made to fall in the end. It's the friendship in game that counts. And I learned that the hard way.

12. Ilyanah are you still playing? I want to come find you and massacre your body.

13. Ilyanah are you still playing? I want to come find you and massacre your body.
    Just running around in orgrimmar. You could usually find me in BGs

14. No Godrik no fun :D

Glad you're proud of your 'victories'. 'Victories' that were achieved by numbers alone - 1st part horde shrine with 24 BD's and who the hell knows how many pugs versus 13. 2nd part was an engagement that we agreed on with equal numbers of 15v15 with your spiritual leader spajderman, ended up being 21-22 BD's and 3-4 pugs vs 14 500-522 and 1 450.

First ... 1523242526 Last