1. I will stop talk with you because my intelegence drop when i speak with such litle noobs on 5-6 years which cant play WoW. By By noobs and happy new year.
    I repeat. From the fact that you have no brain you start to insult me. Hide your emotions a child. I'm much older than you. Learn to keep yourself in the hands and not to throw words to the left and to the right due to the fact that you're dying like a noob. I tell you all after the fact. From you only hear the insults. by by litle noobs)

2. I repeat. From the fact that you have no brain you start to insult me. Hide your emotions a child. I'm much older than you. Learn to keep yourself in the hands and not to throw words to the left and to the right due to the fact that you're dying like a noob. I tell you all after the fact. From you only hear the insults. by by litle noobs)
    You have problem and what language you teach in rusia?

3. You have problem and what language you teach in rusia?
    I live in Russia. and your lousy language is not taught and do not intend to teach. I have a google translator for it. if you do not like the way he translates, that this is your problem ...

4. I live in Russia. and your lousy language is not taught and do not intend to teach. I have a google translator for it. if you do not like the way he translates, that this is your problem ...
    Behind your computer have a cable.His name is LAN cable,plus turn of it, and use it when you know English(the most used language

5. Behind your computer have a cable.His name is LAN cable,plus turn of it, and use it when you know English(the most used language
    when you fly Russian nuclear missiles, your tongue will be used more Russian

6. i see this post tempting The Forumwar specially with the screenshoots of the unchained ganked / dead.
    would love to see venomm's awnser to this lol.
    anyway the videos are kinda generic and non-visible For some countries (like mine) i don't really like apkaha but...meh do whatever you want i just think this is a hate-bringer post xD

7. i finally found the purpose of this topic:
    - Make us all understand how bad google translator is! jesus... stop killing grammar dude!
    And you guys don't need to try so hard to prove on forum that you are gods in game, because people know the truth already... You don't need to be any good to kill afk's, low geared people or unorganized parties and everyone can do that and also... almost everyone did it already so if you want to look special here you probably should look for other ways to call attention that give you what you really want because in this way you are just humiliating yourself and your guild

8. i finally found the purpose of this topic:
    - Make us all understand how bad google translator is! jesus... stop killing grammar dude!
    And you guys don't need to try so hard to prove on forum that you are gods in game, because people know the truth already... You don't need to be any good to kill afk's, low geared people or unorganized parties and everyone can do that and also... almost everyone did it already so if you want to look special here you probably should look for other ways to call attention that give you what you really want because in this way you are just humiliating yourself and your guild
    we just do what we like. we do not have something to prove. Your hatred makes us happier

9. No matter what you try, no matter what you do, Beelzebul will always be better than u <3:

- Great Apkaha bgs: (with my 700 ms and bro afk):

- Pugs today <3

- More pugs <3

10. No matter what you try, no matter what you do, Beelzebul will always be better than u <3:

- Great Apkaha bgs: (with my 700 ms and bro afk):

- Pugs today <3

- More pugs <3

Dude, it's just a BG with players randomly. our forces there from 2-3 and then in one screenshot. show you screenshots of the guild vs guild. there are no such? do you know why? because all fights guild vs guild we win.

p.s
    What happened to your hair? Fix it! you look like Conchita Wurst! we in Russia for such hair in the forest and kill the bears fed!

11. Dude, it's just a BG with players randomly. our forces there from 2-3 and then in one screenshot. show you screenshots of the guild vs guild. there are no such? do you know why? because all fights guild vs guild we win.

p.s
    What happened to your hair? Fix it! you look like Conchita Wurst! we in Russia for such hair in the forest and kill the bears fed!
    I think you don't understand those photos. I was alone (on pugs) vs 3 of you. I don't do guild vs guild becouse we're 6 people in total on my guild (Abbys). I don't speak in name of The Unchained, etc. We're just a bunch of friends that enter bgs randomly, for fun, that's all. We enter, we rekt, we continue, maybe in 2/3 days, that's all.

P.S: Are you so suka* that need to use that ****** google translator. I don't understand one single shiet you say on your post.
    P.S: What hair? Conchita Wurst? So, as proud russian you're also an homophobic. I think you don't know what "long hair" (vs my hair) means, you blind.

12. I think you don't understand those photos. I was alone (on pugs) vs 3 of you. I don't do guild vs guild becouse we're 6 people in total on my guild (Abbys). I don't speak in name of The Unchained, etc. We're just a bunch of friends that enter bgs randomly, for fun, that's all. We enter, we rekt, we continue, maybe in 2/3 days, that's all.

P.S: Are you so suka* that need to use that ****** google translator. I don't understand one single shiet you say on your post.
    P.S: What hair? Conchita Wurst? So, as proud russian you're also an homophobic. I think you don't know what "long hair" (vs my hair) means, you blind.
    you cannot kill an ego. it's like allysukz hie ego blinds him. these guys are blind as **** xD don't even bother awnsering xD

off : you're hot +-+

13. you cannot kill an ego. it's like allysukz hie ego blinds him. these guys are blind as **** xD don't even bother awnsering xD

off : you're hot +-+
    it is hot only for boys. you need a stern Russian peasant. Go to the forest i rekt you with bears. i rekt you so forget about the ego

14. Just posting my epic Screenshot, What a great day to start killing alliance! 666 Kills on the very first day of the year! CHECK IT OUT XD.

15. it is hot only for boys. you need a stern Russian peasant. Go to the forest i rekt you with bears. i rekt you so forget about the ego
    i'm not a boy. and i find him hot so what? you mad or what? you don't know my name in game so what? xD.... i'm a heal in game you're gonna need to find out who i am and hunt me wich i know you're not going to be able anyway. and you need to chill the ****down You self-proclamed king of pvp

First 1234513 ... Last