1. Where are the parts of your extermination ?
    I must admit you are a great wpvp guild but hey, dont just backpedal to houses, caves everytime, bring the battle to open and stop back pedaling ffs, either u wipe or u will be wiped, after chasing u to barrens I said fck it this guys are worst then hunters.

2. It's called kiting outnumbered enemys...

3. I AM BACK!!!!! I had a loooong vacation from WoW. It was awesome!

So.. Is the whole noob wannabe Arphkahahaha guild ready to duel me 1v1 in Dalaran Sewers already?

And damn Aphkahaha... Put some dynamics into your videos. It's boring. It's lame. And no one cares about World PvP anymore.

That DK failed making video cut and pretend like "winner" hahaha so lame
    Well, they got mad, I just showed my Aphkahaha kills just like every other noobs I kill in BGs. Pretty easy. I got their guild leader as well. XD. Must be painful for him to watch it.

Well... Go ahead and gimme more dislikes. plox

Edited: February 9, 2016

4. Such wow, so much skill, i'm amazed. I'm getting in love ilyanah

5. Im also on holidays so im out of wow for week more but i log once per day for like 1h nvm .. just went online and saw this . Funny part is that usually APHAKA aways escapes one way or another ( Or leads the battle after 2nd / 3rd wipe ) but this time they wasn't able to even escape since they got in this house and only they can actualy give explain why they aways run to houses :P
    the answer will be maybe stack / AoE etc but yeah we know why
    Bad Writing .Drunk . Sry
    Edited: February 10, 2016

6. Next time turn "pvp on" before posting :)

7. Im also on holidays so im out of wow for week more but i log once per day for like 1h nvm .. just went online and saw this . Funny part is that usually APHAKA aways escapes one way or another ( Or leads the battle after 2nd / 3rd wipe ) but this time they wasn't able to even escape since they got in this house and only they can actualy give explain why they aways run to houses :P
    the answer will be maybe stack / AoE etc but yeah we know why
    Bad Writing .Drunk . Sry
    our 15 people detained for an hour the house against the orcs 80+
    Ridiculous is just what so many you took an hour to kill only 15 people.
    you would go to Stormwind. Would you even through the front gate would not pass. They would be killed in 1 minute.

8. Im sorry that i joined that topic again you are a no brainer obviosly .. i cant talk with kids sorry. You trashtalk over and over again posting the same video over and over again. .

9. Im sorry that i joined that topic again you are a no brainer obviosly .. i cant talk with kids sorry. You trashtalk over and over again posting the same video over and over again. .

I do not talk with the kids too, just I decided to leave the kid here humiliation.
    it was funny to kill you on the cd)
    Edited: February 11, 2016

10. i have question, why do you always run into a cave or house, i was in one of the raid it was so fun, its always fun when you guy came since theres basically nothing to do on the server, atleast we can beat the crap out of each other, once you run into a cave or house its over, people starting to leave raid and move on, you want to have fun why keep doing that, many time they disband raid and its over before it even start, and i was getting warm up.

11. i have question, why do you always run into a cave or house, i was in one of the raid it was so fun, its always fun when you guy came since theres basically nothing to do on the server, atleast we can beat the crap out of each other, once you run into a cave or house its over, people starting to leave raid and move on, you want to have fun why keep doing that, many time they disband raid and its over before it even start, and i was getting warm up.
    silly fight in the center of Orgrimmar if the opponent is superior to us the number of about 4 times. Here we take up defensive positions in the house or your kite to the cave. foolish to fight on open ground 15 against 80.
    if the opponent has the same number of players, or a little more, we are fighting in open terrain.

12. then why come, you already know when you come there will be resistant, you are well prepared for that, my point is when you hide its game over, nobody care anymore, raid end.

13. picture 3 - player 66 level, really you proud because you can kill player 66 level with raid with buffs and min 3 healers?

First ... 142223242526 Last