1. Hi, pew. Let me start off by saying that I wholeheartedly respect you as a player, for your skill in pvp. What I wish to convey through my post is that, these videos contain some average pvp guild skill. As a member of the Unchained, I'll feel obliged to offer your 7th clip from your topic as a mere example of it. We were having an intra-guild event "session"(3v3 % free-for-all), which you( aphaka) got a hold off through a surprise attack and number advantage. Example of average guild wpvp video at best.
    I question the relevance of your topic towards your guild's prowess in this "more than 30 people in the vicinity=lag". Why would it impress anyone,so that you even thought of creating this topic?

edit: what's your screen resolution?
    Edited: December 31, 2015

2. they are so scare of unchain, that they have to send spy lmao. plus they set up a whole guild raid just to go after one guy, only one guy can make you that mad, pfff OWNED.

3. I have seen many topics but nothing like this. This is just random videos... why? no description.
    Why would anyone watch all these videos? what's this topic purpose after all?

4. I'll feel obliged to offer your 7th clip from your topic as a mere example of it. We were having an intra-guild event "session"(3v3 % free-for-all), which you( aphaka) got a hold off through a surprise attack and number advantage. Example of average guild wpvp video at best.
    I question the relevance of your topic towards your guild's prowess in this "more than 30 people in the vicinity=lag". Why would it impress anyone,so that you even thought of creating this topic?
    WPvP Guild should humiliate the enemy in all of Azeroth. Nothing prevents you to do the same. We too often hold tournaments ( 3x3 , 5x5 ) and just training.

what's your screen resolution?
    In my videos - 1366x768
    In Aloraan videos - Full HD

5. they are so scare of unchain, that they have to send spy lmao. plus they set up a whole guild raid just to go after one guy, only one guy can make you that mad, pfff OWNED.
    These videos show the resistance between guilds on the server.

6. they are so scare of unchain, that they have to send spy lmao. plus they set up a whole guild raid just to go after one guy, only one guy can make you that mad, pfff OWNED.
    :D And this happens with every member of this guild

7. who is not with us is beneath us
    Edited: December 31, 2015

8. lets see , raid with people with tactiks and healers vs random ppl which staying afk, with any organization and low gear. Why you think you are strong ally noobs?

9. :D And this happens with every member of this guild
    LOL you kill him 5 vs 1 you are gods

10. The Unchained, Can I ask by what program you're dealing in raids ? Raid Call, Team Speak , or what?

12311 ... Last