1. Proof of Demise: Boss (Daily heroic dungeon quests)

Sorry, I don't know if this is a bug or it's intended because of the design of the realm (to be harder). I just saw that Proof of Demise quests (daily dungeon heroics) are available in Dalaran. They should award 2 emblems of valor instead of 2 emblems of heroism. Back in retail they gave 2 emblems of the current 25m raid tier.

Cheers and happy new year

2. I also recall and think that the daily HC quest should award Emblems of Valor instead since 2 extra Emblems of Heroism isn't gonna make pre-raid BiS people willing to do heroics.

I already see how HC spamming is slowly dying because many tanks/healers are already geared from heroics; having Valors as daily reward instead would make people a lot more willing to revisit Heroics even though they no longer gain immediate upgrades from the bosses there (nor from Emblem of Heroism vendors).

3. Glad to see this didn't fall to deaf earts. Quest awards valor now. I also saw the Timear Foresees X in your future. Thank you very much and have a happy new year

4. Both of the Heroic Dailies are for Oculus, haha what a great way to start the New Year!

Also something minor, and I may make a bug report on it later should it not change in the next few weeks, but there should be an image showing you what the quest is behind both Heroic Daily quest givers.

5. is [Proof of Demise: Gal'darah] bugged? got the quest but i cant turn it in even if it says complete. all i get is the raid quest from the quest giver.?

6. is [Proof of Demise: Gal'darah] bugged? got the quest but i cant turn it in even if it says complete. all i get is the raid quest from the quest giver.?
    All the Proof of Demise quest were removed in Patch 3.3.0 with the implementation of the RDF tool replacing them.