1. in my mind P2W is 2 be over powered.. better geared.. etc..
    yes at start it will be kinda op.. but in time Non Donors will have it to..
    Do you think the average joe will have 277 trinkets and various BiS items without donating?
    Even on retail that gear was pretty rare, it's out of reach for most players

2. I really don't get why people cry abouth Donathing.. Donors get only faster Items.. how its P2W ? How? you just get gear faster ( same gear that people can get in game.. ) so hows it's Pay2Win ? some peaople don't have 3 hours of free time to just farm one Raid.. ( and be lucky 2 get something ) they will work their *** off to get money and then donate better.. :P

#PeopleHaveLife

in my mind P2W is 2 be over powered.. better geared.. etc..

Donate - Save Time :P
    Lol at #people have life

If you don't have time for raiding - what is the purpose of buying gear anyways? to walk around dalaran with it half hour per day, than going offline to live your cool beautiful full expirienced life while ****ing no lifers play and try to deserver that gear...I mean,how dumb that no lifers are to work for that gear if you can just buy it...god damn man...

I can imagine all those people who say #IlivemylifeunlikeyousoIdon'thavetimetowasteinraid sorarenas are just 12 year olds whose parents don't let them be on PC after Teletubies are finish. This coming from the guy with job,girlfriend and life.

You play wrong game m8...

And this is not some anti-donation propaganda. Just response on gear buying and claiming that you have so fulfiled life so raiding and working towards something is not something in your domain

3. Lol at #people have life

If you don't have time for raiding - what is the purpose of buying gear anyways? to walk around dalaran with it half hour per day, than going offline to live your cool beautiful full expirienced life while ****ing no lifers play and try to deserver that gear...I mean,how dumb that no lifers are to work for that gear if you can just buy it...god damn man...

I can imagine all those people who say #IlivemylifeunlikeyousoIdon'thavetimetowasteinraid sorarenas are just 12 year olds whose parents don't let them be on PC after Teletubies are finish. This coming from the guy with job,girlfriend and life.

And this is not some anti-donation propaganda. Just response on gear buying and claiming that you have so fulfiled life so raiding and working towards something is not something in your domain
    Just let them burn their money. Who gives a ****. This world is ****ed up with people wasting money in the most vain of things that they wouldnt even use. No difference here.

Everybody has to get out of their heads the "perfect" wotlk experiece. It is not going to happen, It was never going to happen. Money goes first, sadly. The uniqueness of your gear should matter to you in the way you managed to obtain it (That's it, if future raids are actually worth spending time doing) not if other has it. I know everybody wants to be the special snowflake that has something others don't. But free private servers are rarely the place to it. Atleast, you will be able to Epeen your achievements since few will have them.

4. Lol at #people have life

First of all 3 hour raiding was an Exsample.. because it's true.. and i personally don't do that Part of game because it takes 2 much time.. killing npc so much fun :D
    like you said why need 2 work if you can buy it.. <3 ( and save time ) they can choose 2 work in game.. or at job

And theres "Trade" nowadays Gold > Coins

and buying that gear Because PvE > PvP items are better sometimes :P
    Edited: January 14, 2016

5. Achieving the best gear in the game is the main goal of wow, everyone is going mainly for items with every new content. Buying best in slot gear is like buying the final status, the win, while others have to go a long way to get there.
    lol...

so your telling me people donate the gear which is them winning according to you. so why do they bother raiding? why bother to pvp? should just stand in dalaran showing off ur gear with no achieves and no ratings right?

you have not won a damn thing by getting gear.

it does not tell you how to play, it does not promise you titles, it does not insta give you a high rating, it wont teach you how to gem,gear,enchant,spec,glyph....

you can donate all the gear you want. if its not correct and you dont know how to use it you just look like a big shiny dik.

6. lol...

so your telling me people donate the gear which is them winning according to you. so why do they bother raiding? why bother to pvp? should just stand in dalaran showing off ur gear with no achieves and no ratings right?

you have not won a damn thing by getting gear.

it does not tell you how to play, it does not promise you titles, it does not insta give you a high rating, it wont teach you how to gem,gear,enchant,spec,glyph....

you can donate all the gear you want. if its not correct and you dont know how to use it you just look like a big shiny dik.
    Even some really geared players are **** at their class and get carried everywhere or they get to the point where their gear covers up just how bad they are.

Still getting items easier makes the game over all easier. People always associate the negative with pay to win without realizing the money goes to the server. I don't see any real issue with their current model if it is true that they aren't making enough on vanity items alone.

7. I really don't get why people cry abouth Donathing.. Donors get only faster Items.. how its P2W ? How? you just get gear faster ( same gear that people can get in game.. ) so hows it's Pay2Win ? some peaople don't have 3 hours of free time to just farm one Raid.. ( and be lucky 2 get something ) they will work their *** off to get money and then donate better.. :P

#PeopleHaveLife

in my mind P2W is 2 be over powered.. better geared.. etc..

Donate - Save Time :P
    Non-donors would have it first logically as they'll be trying to get them before the release of the items in the store, but seeing how they don't have funds for the realm they might release them earlier and there goes Lordaeron's 'features'.

8. Non-donors would have it first logically as they'll be trying to get them before the release of the items in the store, but seeing how they don't have funds for the realm they might release them earlier and there goes Lordaeron's 'features'.
    Releasing items that arent ingame yet is kinda.... well bad... really bad.. i agree

9. I can imagine all those people who say #IlivemylifeunlikeyousoIdon'thavetimetowasteinraid sorarenas are just 12 year olds whose parents don't let them be on PC after Teletubies are finish.
    I almost rofl'd IRL. Thanks.

10. Even some really geared players are **** at their class and get carried everywhere or they get to the point where their gear covers up just how bad they are.

Still getting items easier makes the game over all easier. People always associate the negative with pay to win without realizing the money goes to the server. I don't see any real issue with their current model if it is true that they aren't making enough on vanity items alone.
    i can only speak for how we do things not others. if we have someone as a trial who has the achievements or gear we are looking for and we trial them and they stink we kick them. we dont put up with terrible. any guild worth anything wont put up or carry those players. getting carried in pvp is a bit harder in things like 2v2 and 3v3 where you dont have an entire 25m raid to cover for you. either way it makes little difference if they get carried.

if they are proud of a carry but cant play who cares? seriously. if they suck with donated items why does that bother you or others? if you are in a guild that does carry bad players i suggest you make a complaint to an officer or leave the guild and find one worth something.

i dont see how it makes the game easier at all. like ive said before lets skip a year ahead, icc on farm by this point tons of players being carried regardless if they donated or not getting gear. its the same thing. sooner or later the realm will become bloated with icc gear and furious gear just because it will sit at icc for so long. so in the grand scheme of things will it really matter? i think not.

they should have let ToC be for points not ICC gear (rag dw model). they took a gamble on lord. its something that the community itself shot down about a year ago. while it has produced an increase in players which i am all for it has not been able to pay itself. i highly doubt what kaer has planned will be enough to turn around enough money to help. cosmetics<gear.

either way donating makes no difference if you cant play said class. getting carried is not something to be proud of. if you are fully donated but a less geared player can out play you then to GG.

11. i can only speak for how we do things not others. if we have someone as a trial who has the achievements or gear we are looking for and we trial them and they stink we kick them. we dont put up with terrible. any guild worth anything wont put up or carry those players. getting carried in pvp is a bit harder in things like 2v2 and 3v3 where you dont have an entire 25m raid to cover for you. either way it makes little difference if they get carried.

if they are proud of a carry but cant play who cares? seriously. if they suck with donated items why does that bother you or others? if you are in a guild that does carry bad players i suggest you make a complaint to an officer or leave the guild and find one worth something.

i dont see how it makes the game easier at all. like ive said before lets skip a year ahead, icc on farm by this point tons of players being carried regardless if they donated or not getting gear. its the same thing. sooner or later the realm will become bloated with icc gear and furious gear just because it will sit at icc for so long. so in the grand scheme of things will it really matter? i think not.

they should have let ToC be for points not ICC gear (rag dw model). they took a gamble on lord. its something that the community itself shot down about a year ago. while it has produced an increase in players which i am all for it has not been able to pay itself. i highly doubt what kaer has planned will be enough to turn around enough money to help. cosmetics<gear.

either way donating makes no difference if you cant play said class. getting carried is not something to be proud of. if you are fully donated but a less geared player can out play you then to GG.
    Typical elitist. You realize, the guys who donate for gear can probably be trained and turned into an asset? Few people are natural born raiders. It is something learned. Instead of taking some time to be a teacher, you would rather be a hater. Which is cool I guess. There are a TON of people on Lordaeron who are playing WoW for the first time. They probably cant get into a raid guild because the do indeed lack the experience. So they will buy gear in hopes that someone will take them in, and they can do the content. On Deathwing we took in like 5 folks who donated their gear, and taught them basically how to raid. 4 of them became amazing DPS.

Purchased gear does make a difference in regards that the server gets needed income, and you, yourself, can continue to play for free, raiding, learning your class and earning BETTER gear than you can buy.

For the continued coin shop haters, your argument is nonsensical. It's like non donators who hate on the coin shop forget that the server doesnt sustain itself. It is sustained by donations. And instead of making nonsense arguments about the merits or lack thereof in regards to someone buying non top tier gear that is worse than what you get in current raids, give them alternative means of getting donations, as gear is almost ALWAYS the best way to get the money they NEED.

All im reading from you people is *****ing about what is in the coin shop. Im not reading ideas on alternatives to said gear so the server can stay alive. If you spent as much energy brainstorming ideas on what else to do to make donations roll in as opposed to crying about lower tier gear, I would bet Warmanes money issues would be non existent.

12. I think very few people are going to donate for gear thats obtainable by doing the raid themselves, I think most people donate for gear that they can never receive, that being said Warmane will still recieve very few donations and this server will end up costing them more money in the future.

13. I think very few people are going to donate for gear thats obtainable by doing the raid themselves, I think most people donate for gear that they can never receive, that being said you will stil get very few donations and this server will end up costing you more money in the future.
    Considering their plan as this being an investement, they are hoping that once they fix up lordaeron, and transport all of that to other realms and make them just as good, it would in turn bring some profit. Also will serve them with "street cred", meaning people will know they can make great stuff meaning that once they put their minds to next expansions they can get them just as good.

I hope they plan for continuity and hopefully people donate in the mean time to keep them afloat, if they can bring the same quality they strive for on lordaeron, into other servers and then cataclysm and mop (much later on), then its really worth it, but its a risk...

14. Considering their plan as this being an investement, they are hoping that once they fix up lordaeron, and transport all of that to other realms and make them just as good, it would in turn bring some profit. Also will serve them with "street cred", meaning people will know they can make great stuff meaning that once they put their minds to next expansions they can get them just as good.

I hope they plan for continuity and hopefully people donate in the mean time to keep them afloat, if they can bring the same quality they strive for on lordaeron, into other servers and then cataclysm and mop (much later on), then its really worth it, but its a risk...
    I hope your right because on ragnaros I Played with a lot of the same players for years and a most of these players have Bis toons and have nothing to donate for, so without new people donating this could be a serious problem.

First ... 412131415 Last