1. The requirement to have the normal item equipped in order to buy the heroic version still applies, right?
    Does it work in PVP too? (e.g. relentless equipped -> can purchase wrathful)

The last thing I want is to see PVE items spam in PVP...

2. Arent TOC trinkets infinity better then what you can currently get ingame?i mean Banner of Victory seems way better then anything you can get ingame.

3. even blizzard offers free gameplay now as long as u can gather the ingame gold for token, and its not hard even for casual players.
    played on warmane since feb 2010 quit recently when lordaeron launched wotlk and all i can say is i dont miss it at all, tried to log in couple time to say hello to old friends who still play and everytime i tried i was unable cuz login servers were down because of ddos or theres a 1k que.
    This lordaeron realm is overrated greatly, and big population is the only thing warmane can be proud of, its only natural u will see more endgame items in shop cuz lordaeron gets no donations, ppl cant skip ques even as premium members, think for urself 10k players but none is donating anyting, till now, when they enabled t7 and most likely t8 when ulduar hits and so on, which will make lordaeron noting different then the previous wotlk realms.

4. The amount of people who think stuff is actually free or that this type of private server is a "hobby" of the staff, amazes me.

Basic economic rule: nothing is free.

5. Just make it so that we can see people who donated for gear so we can all /laugh and make fun of them for being noobs and avoiding content! D:

6. Just make it so that we can see people who donated for gear so we can all /laugh and make fun of them for being noobs and avoiding content! D:
    Good idea also put a sign on all the people who don't donate so we know their freeloading leaches who benefit of the fruit of others.

7. Just make it so that we can see people who donated for gear so we can all /laugh and make fun of them for being noobs and avoiding content! D:
    What is this the ****ing Scarlet Letter? Who cares who donated and who didn't.
    Edited: January 13, 2016

8. Just make it so that we can see people who donated for gear so we can all /laugh and make fun of them for being noobs and avoiding content! D:
    You mean help pay for a server that you play on for free? Bandwidth, programming, rackspace, none of this sh1t is free irl. I am a donator, and I am proud to have helped by giving money to something I get immense joy from. You are a moron.

As to the topic at hand. Warmane needs to make money. So long as I dont see crates full of Shadowmournes, or Valanyr's who gives a fck. It isnt really pay to win, as the gear you get is lower tier. Make some friends, join a raiding guild, get BETTER gear than you can pay for. Pretty simple.

9. You mean help pay for a server that you play on for free? Bandwidth, programming, rackspace, none of this sh1t is free irl. I am a donator, and I am proud to have helped by giving money to something I get immense joy from. You are a moron.

As to the topic at hand. Warmane needs to make money. So long as I dont see crates full of Shadowmournes, or Valanyr's who gives a fck. It isnt really pay to win, as the gear you get is lower tier. Make some friends, join a raiding guild, get BETTER gear than you can pay for. Pretty simple.
    Other Servers with the same amount of Player dont need Donate Coin System or P2W. Just saying ;) Nobody exept loosers want a Donate Store. If you want Gear for free you can go Retail. That is why PPL Play on Privat Servers to PLAY THE GAME and not Let the Game play for you. And Grinding Gear is one of the Core things in MMORPG!

10. Other Servers with the same amount of Player dont need Donate Coin System or P2W. Just saying ;) Nobody exept loosers want a Donate Store. If you want Gear for free you can go Retail. That is why PPL Play on Privat Servers to PLAY THE GAME and not Let the Game play for you. And Grinding Gear is one of the Core things in MMORPG!
    So, you just called the entire staff of Warmane losers? (corrected for you) They are the ones who want the "donate store". Not a smart thing to do. I donate money IRL to several charities yearly. I like to help people, and I get a nice tax deduction. It's called symbiosis. What you are doing, since you obviously think donating and getting some tangible benefit makes you a loser, makes you a leech. Grats.

11. So, you just called the entire staff of Warmane losers? (corrected for you) They are the ones who want the "donate store". Not a smart thing to do. I donate money IRL to several charities yearly. I like to help people, and I get a nice tax deduction. It's called symbiosis. What you are doing, since you obviously think donating and getting some tangible benefit makes you a loser, makes you a leech. Grats.
    I think i sayd nothing about the Staff right? I call it you for example. You fight for a Donate Store. 74 Words for the Word "Loser" are you mad bro? I guess you are absolutely wrong thats why you are talking only about one word. Madkid detected & Confirmed.

12. Nobody exept loosers want a Donate Store.
    Again, since you do not comprehend, the fine folks who run the server want, and use the donate store to keep the server alive. Ergo, by your logic, they are losers.

Not to mention you are basically bashing people who donate, which is explicitly forbidden by Warmane. Sorry you are too thick to realize that. Those of use who donate allow others to play for free with 0 responsibility. Only the guilty get so defensive. As an aside, I bought some random fun mounts with the coins. What did you buy with your coins from donat....oh...wait. I forgot. Only losers donate, or want a donate store right? If that were the case I imagine Warmane would be paid for for a decade or so.

13. Inevitably this realm will have to enable full bis donates to keep the servers running.

But they should limit it to like 4-5 pieces of bis gear a month for people donating on the realm.

14. O so now you can convert 50 euros to 5k g. Interesting

15. I find this insanely stupid, when they said last tier will be in the coin shop I was expecting like when Ulduar come out they will put Naxx gear in, or how the fcked up the PVP scene by adding Hatefull, thats like just giving them a BMW to race to a Porsche, while the rest of us is stuck with a Toyota Prius, just destroys the race. In PVE no1 still downed the KT 25HC, and now most can buy the 25 KT gear, anyways, this was a dumb decision, I can understand the need for money, but screwing up the innitial idea for the server over it is just wrong.

First ... 910111213 ... Last