1. I find this insanely stupid, when they said last tier will be in the coin shop I was expecting like when Ulduar come out they will put Naxx gear in, or how the fcked up the PVP scene by adding Hatefull, thats like just giving them a BMW to race to a Porsche, while the rest of us is stuck with a Toyota Prius, just destroys the race. In PVE no1 still downed the KT 25HC, and now most can buy the 25 KT gear, anyways, this was a dumb decision, I can understand the need for money, but screwing up the innitial idea for the server over it is just wrong.
    wtf do you mean KT 25HC ??????????

2. wtf do you mean KT 25HC ??????????
    Kel Thuzad on 25 man Heroic, or Naxx 25 HC in general, however you want it.

3. Kel Thuzad on 25 man Heroic, or Naxx 25 HC in general, however you want it.
    there is no KT 25 or 10 man heroic versions nor any Naxx boss...but I get your earlyer point
    Edited: January 13, 2016

4. there is no KT 25 or 10 man heroic versions nor any Naxx boss...but I get your earlyer point
    My bad then, I'm a PVPer, but tought they added it HCs with 3.0.9....

5. My bad then, I'm a PVPer, but tought they added it HCs with 3.0.9....
    np,unfortunaly,they didnt,naxx in wotlk still remains most wasted tier in wotlk...on topic...server is going against all what was represented before opening. Selling 1 tier bellow current raid tier? k. to catch up and ****. but selling current raiding tier and pvp gear when almost no one on server has it? that is really really bad move...and people can come with some servers need to be paid stuff,and I know that,but this is not solution as it ruins whole expirience which people are craving for here...my 3 cents...

6. This was something very predictable that would happen at some point. I understand the masive outrage since "They promised" but as any company, promises are rarely kept untouched if the company is at some kind of risk or there is a clear opportunity they can take advantage from. Honestly, at this point, anyone that has played here or in another large private server should know that things move like that around here.

Do you want to add current content gear because you need / want more money? Then by all means, go ahead. Some people will buy, some won't. I've known this server since the day It was launched as "Molten WoW" and I have never, EVER donated a single penny to the cause, neither I plan to in the future. If I really wished to pay money for a video game I would probably invest it in something a bit more updated than World of Warcraft (Retail doesn't count here, god forbid Legion becomes another Garrisons of Draenor)

Since I'm playing completely for free here, I don't mind the server having income from other sources. Are there going to be people vastly outgearing others due to having a fat wallet? Well Yes, you like it or not the world nowadays is controlled, moved and motivated for money. Here, It's gear, In other games, you can buy god mode or even have complete portions of the game locked until you buy the "DLC".

As long items superior to the current ingame content are not added, there really won't be a massive difference in how things continue to move. This is a decision that shouldn't change your current plans on Lordaeron, specially if you are a player focused on PvE progression. The benefits and consequences of doing this will manifest themselves regardless of what a minority of players discuss in the forums. Maybe it brings new players, and the money will be wisely spent (crossing fingers here) to continue the hardware upgrades. Maybe it will have the opposite effect and kill the motivation that kept many players logging on daily. We don't know yet.

It is the staff's burden to celebrate what they achieve and fix what they screw up. The most potent way you have to voice your opinion in these situations is with your wallet and your presence. Time will tell if they are doing good or bad with this.

7. I made a suggestion post over in the Prospective 2016 thread that I think will be both more visible and more relevant here:

I also agree with the plan to transfer Lordaeron's core over to the Deathwing and Ragnaros as early as possible. While it would likely have an adverse effect on Lordaeron's population, it'd also come with some undeniable benefits:
    1) Class mechanics, as well as raids like Ulduar, ToC, ICC, and RS could be fine-tuned to perfection on those two realms so that when they're released on Lordaeron, they come out in an extremely polished state. With the massive populations on Deathwing and Ragnaros effectively working as PTR testers, you'd achieve an immense amount more than having a Lordaeron PTR up for a couple of weeks that only a tiny handful of players will test out.
    2) The inevitable surge in the populations of Ragnaros and Deathwing could also tie up a lot of loose ends where the funding issue is concerned. This in turn would also allow Warmane to more easily tame down the ilevel of gear available on the Lordaeron marketplace, since they wouldn't need those funds as much. This also plays into the interests of the sizable community of players on Lordaeron who are there for its non-p2w aspect.
    3) Buff-stacking, exploits, and the like could be sniffed out and stomped out quickly on Ragnaros/Deathwing, to prevent players from unfairly gaining advantages over others, making the PVE race fairer, since people making heavy use of DPS exploits to overcome buffed bosses was one of several concerns that were voiced on this forum about buffed Naxx.

8. Basic economic rule: nothing is free.
    If a product is free, the product on sale it's you.

9. Will the item requirement be preserved?
    "- Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins"

I don't have a problem with people buying items, Obnoxious makes some good points... I do have a problem with PVE gear spam in PVP and fresh 80s getting straight to BiS.

10. Will the item requirement be preserved?
    "- Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins"

I don't have a problem with people buying items, Obnoxious makes some good points... I do have a problem with PVE gear spam in PVP and fresh 80s getting straight to BiS.
    The amount of money necesary for a fresh 80 to be full BiS would be... outrageous. If someone wishes to burn their money like that, let them. They can get all the gear they want, as long It's not a tier above the current one, we shouldn't notice unbalances

11. The amount of money necesary for a fresh 80 to be full BiS would be... outrageous. If someone wishes to burn their money like that, let them. They can get all the gear they want, as long It's not a tier above the current one, we shouldn't notice unbalances
    I wasn't talking about full BiS, even just a few items... in particular weapons and PVE trinkets can make a big difference in PVP.
    If BiS stuff is only accessible to those who have lesser versions of those items (non heroic) it's not an issue... but if everyone can freely purchase anything without restriction, it's Ragnaros / Deathwing all over again, I'll have no reason to keep playing here.

12. Every person who makes a donation is allowing all who don't to play for free
    And without people that play free they have no one to play with.Stalemate.

You guys basically lured 10k players and when you hooked them you change the concept of what got you those players in the first place.And when someone speaks up against it they're entitled children.

Yeah right.Thanks.

13. And without people that play free they have no one to play with.Stalemate.
    Not at all. There are plenty servers and realms where people are completely happy with not being buggered by other people for various reasons. One of the better reasons being not getting bashed on for their contributions to the server they call home.
    You guys basically lured 10k players and when you hooked them you change the concept of what got you those players in the first place.
    Not at all. Please go ahead and tell us what you would do in our stead.

14. If a product is free, the product on sale it's you.
    Hence why NOTHING is free, even that "promo" item you get at the store has a cost for some one, they "gamble" with the belief they MAY gain a customer and that is what warmane tried to do.

Offered the best "free" service and saw if it would work, the costs in this case don't match the donations for it to function, so something has to change.

Problem is people are so damn nitpicky, I don't think those players ever had to play on a private server where donors had 2 million hp on wotlk content...

Im not saying "bend over or leave", this isn't the case here at all, its still the best wotlk experience you can get so why are people nitpicking so damn hard is beyond me.

15. I am kinda confused what the Warmane staff expected? You planned on putting all of your energy and resources into a server with the mindset that there should not be donations or a P2W mindset, and now months after launch are concerned about incoming donations.

Its pretty clear the majority of your donations come from your other servers, and leaving those alone with no updates leaves me to wonder just what was your mindset?

People make micro-transactions all the time, but throwing out $100 for a mount imo is quite ludicrous. I am just not sure what you expected prior to releasing a server of this kind.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last