1. And saving time is buying with money gear that requires **** loads of emblems to obtain, all the rest is pure exuse for wanting more and more just because "you are a busy man"

2. And saving time is buying with money gear that requires **** loads of emblems to obtain, all the rest is pure exuse for wanting more and more just because "you are a busy man"
    No you are not busy, you are not satisfied with your job/life style so the only thing to do is release you anger through being better than all the rest in a silly game.

3. Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogany, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

OP has more life experience than the vast majority of the misc, with the average age being around 22, and knows his relationship better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear him down? Get a life. Truly.

OP. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you've found a winner.

4. IMO, buying gear only becomes p2w in PvP. It's not like the boss in raid is going to complain about p2w players that killed him. In pve buying gear is only useful for saving time by not grinding for gear and not one player is actualy losing anything or getting hurt. In pvp people will feel cheated because they're getting killed by those who simply bought gear and didn't work a minute on it. That's why the gear tiers should maybe be released even more slowly than suggested.

5. Then you've picked the wrong game.
    Go play retail, everything is handed to you there.

I don't get it. Why would any sane person buy gear so they can skip content.. isn't the game about obtaining said gear ?
    If you don't want to grind, there's always Blackrock for PvP and rag/dw for PvE.
    What if the (sane person) been playing wolk since it came out on retail and killed every boss multiple times and finds no enjoyment in doing it any
    longer and just wants to play casual on the only server that works ? And who are you to say what a person should do with their money? If you don't want people to donate come out of your own pocket with a bunch of money and give it to warmane to stop the process.

6. I didnt see many ppl complaining about old molten's donation system, when things were cheap, and every 3rd pally / war was sporting unobtainable shadowmourne.
    Now donating offers mounts, pokemons / achivs, and a tier BELOW the obtainable at rather expensive pricing and everyone is crying about p2w ?

7. I didnt see many ppl complaining about old molten's donation system, when things were cheap, and every 3rd pally / war was sporting unobtainable shadowmourne.
    Now donating offers mounts, pokemons / achivs, and a tier BELOW the obtainable at rather expensive pricing and everyone is crying about p2w ?
    Damn man, you must be new here. Pretty much everything is like that on this forum. Someone complains about not having events; they make events, the comunity complains about not having every single event or that one quest is broken. In my country we have a great proverb about that-Offer someone a hand and he'll take the entire arm.

8. Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogany, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

OP has more life experience than the vast majority of the misc, with the average age being around 22, and knows his relationship better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear him down? Get a life. Truly.

OP. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you've found a winner.
    ... what the hell did I just read?

9. I'm fine with p2w, items being available for donators, as long as they don't put highest ilvl gear in store ( ICC 25hc / RS 25 HC).

10. By your definition, retail is "pay to win," since someone on a free account will have limited access, and paying subscribers will have a multitude of "advantages," like access to the whole game.
    Thing you compared is called "pay to play" not "pay to win".

11. It's simple, do not add Icc 10/25 HC and RS 10/25 HC items in the Shop, also you can remove Wrathful (3s 2200) Weapons. One more thing... Don't release items as soon as the instance is available, wait a week-two.

Idk why such fuss about this, when it's way ahead...

12. Even though im not the biggest fan of a p2w model, i think this is one of the least extreme ones.

I really hope Warmane staff will keep an eye on the system as the time goes, so the server wont die because of donaters... i know a lot of players (including me, and 4 friends) would stop playing if the server were filled with top geared players who all got it by donating.

EDIT: i seriously don't understand why you want to get items from donating? wow is a progression game, which means its made for getting geared slowly and not get all items in like one "buy".

Also they mention they might wanna increase coin prizes, which is fine as well..

13. I really hope Warmane staff will keep an eye on the system as the time goes, so the server wont die because of donaters... i know a lot of players (including me, and 4 friends) would stop playing if the server were filled with top geared players who all got it by donating.

EDIT: i seriously don't understand why you want to get items from donating? wow is a progression game, which means its made for getting geared slowly and not get all items in like one "buy".

Also they mention they might wanna increase coin prizes, which is fine as well..
    Dude its not retail, private community newbs just want to buy the best items and flex in capitals or own other noobs in bg n arenas ,still struggling to get 2k rating in 3s, so they have to buy wrathful weapons and so to keep on killing newbs. This is how it always looked like on molten. People dont want to progress through content and earn their items as the time passes by, they just want bis, now.
    They said there wont be lolmourne on coin shop ,but as soon as someone exploit its questline we can expect it to look like on deathwing or ranga.
    Imo max what you could dontate should be anything expect icc and rs n/hc

First ... 2345614 ... Last