1. So... Devlog?

Might I seem pushy or annoying but.. any chance for some light on the heavily-awaited "patch" ? I mean, come on. We understand your statement of " the person in charge but devlog is head of-other-stuff-and-bla-bla"(no hating, just too lazy to actually search and paste from a 30-page closed topic", but this is getting ridiculous.

Are we seeing that devlog any time soon?(which by your timeline would be... the next 2 month's?)

2. people still waiting for the new patch?

3. Just drop the expectations. Immortal Kaer said that he hates mop. No patches, no fixes, just make a warr and spam bladestorm, earn full griev and walk around your faction city talking sh*t about how op you are. 'Tis the point of MoP today.

4. Just drop the expectations. Immortal Kaer said that he hates mop. No patches, no fixes, just make a warr and spam bladestorm, earn full griev and walk around your faction city talking sh*t about how op you are. 'Tis the point of MoP today.
    It is not about loving something or not loving it. Why would you open expansion on server if you don't like it or you are not going to work on it? They just disrespect everyone that is playing MoP here and who knows when 'soon' gonna happen.

PS: You are not going to get a REAL reply by Warmane staff about it on this thread surely. They might just reply with something like 'omg guys you are so disrespectful to us being so annoying' (I mean... how could you really get mad? They broke their promises for 4 months ONLY, idk how dare you get mad about it so stop disrespecting them please).

5. just gotta wait... they said soon and soon is soon... so it will be here soon... as soon as possible... like... soon... you know?
    So... doesn't matter how much people complain or other stuff, soon will always have the same meaning and they will bring it to us as SOON as possible.
    Yes, I really really reallyyyyy want the new patch too but create a topic about it every single day or cry about it won't help anyone get what they want any faster since they already understood, long time ago how we feel about this situation and I bet they aren't ok with it too...
    Life is made of decisions... I believe that their decision wasn't the best, that they could have got better results doing things in other order but in fact I know a lot of stuff but I don't know a thing about programming so I just gotta deal with it and wait for the best... and hope that it happens... soon

6. I dont even know why you people are still playing here really, waste of time.

7. Quit waiting. A changelog will never come. Someday next year they will dedicate 2-3 lines of devlog text to Frostwolf. Text that will be full of "soon", "working on it" and specially "Lordaeron's core".

8. I dont even know why you people are still playing here really, waste of time.
    'coz people still hope

lots of people have put a lot of time and money on this server and are not willing to just let go, or/and are lazy to start over again in a better one

9. 'coz people still hope

lots of people have put a lot of time and money on this server and are not willing to just let go, or/and are lazy to start over again in a better one
    sometimes you have to cut your losses and go , before you get down even deeper

its a good lesson to learn!

10. sometimes you have to cut your losses and go , before you get down even deeper

its a good lesson to learn!
    yeah, that's what i keep telling my brother, there are plenty of options out there. and he keeps fighting with the wm staff about this situation, getting his account banned and all, lmao

for completion's sakes I wanna get my monk to 522, just missing like 2 pieces. so i just log in for daily bg bonus

11. 'coz people still hope

I played here since 2011, and tbh it felt pretty good leaving to retail. Enjoying myself there quite alot now.

12. I played here since 2011, and tbh it felt pretty good leaving to retail. Enjoying myself there quite alot now.
    Why do you come here and tell us then? Everyone knows that retail is the best WoW experience u can have...

13. It is not about loving something or not loving it. Why would you open expansion on server if you don't like it or you are not going to work on it?
    Are you new here? Kaer never wanted to make a MoP server and he didn't open it. It was Hermes.

14. Sometime this year they will announce development on MoP has stopped and the realm will be closing, i would bet my vote points on it!
    Also lol at people getting banned for saying they dont play here anymore. /palm

15. banning maybe a little strong, but if they're not playing here, how can they conceivably contribute properly to the community. If they're only coming here to poke at devs and moan about things that don't concern them, no need for them to be here.

12 Last