1. Hyjal and level 80 questing

Hi I'm currently level 80 and am trying to quest Hyjal, but it seems that a BUNCH of quests are bugged. I tried to do the 'flames from above' quest but it didn't work and now I don't have any quests to go after. I've been all over the place but still cannot find a way to level. Ulum is off limits till 82. Is it possible to level in Vashj'ir?
    Thanks

2. Does anyone else remember when you had to grind mobs at the earth temple from 80 to 85.
    Those were the days...

3. Hi I'm currently level 80 and am trying to quest Hyjal, but it seems that a BUNCH of quests are bugged. I tried to do the 'flames from above' quest but it didn't work and now I don't have any quests to go after. I've been all over the place but still cannot find a way to level. Ulum is off limits till 82. Is it possible to level in Vashj'ir?
    Thanks
    You didnt even mentioned on what xpac are you playing. On MoP, Hyjal works almost in 100%, you are able to do almost every single quest, same in Uldum.

4. If you are on Cata realm, dont start questing in Cata zones until you reach 82 level. Always start questing from quest board in Orgrimmar/Stormwind.