1. Another thing, all these hotfixes, why are we not told which ones are being implemented?
    Communication has never been Warmane's strong side..

2. In before,

Warmane: We are having some technical issues with DDoS causing the restarts haha, joke joke but would be funny ^^

3. Oh, good tip! ....
    You were asking what's going on, I told you. Stop whining when someone answers you, I'm not the one crashing it you know.

4. You were asking what's going on, I told you. Stop whining when someone answers you, I'm not the one crashing it you know.
    So you tell me to wait? do i really have a choice lol... don't take it personal lol... you didnt really tell me whats going on, you just told me to wait?

5. Another thing, all these hotfixes, why are we not told which ones are being implemented?
    this man has a good point!

6. afaik, WG is not working!

its pretty common to let the players know what have been fixed.
    read changelog please december 20
    WINTERGRASP
    Zone-wide messages will now work properly

7. The only "official" response from Warmane, was before the restart where they said "Hold your horses, we're implementing hotfixes" - 15 mins later, server went banana, and no other words from Warmane has been given so far.

8. Are you guys logged in? I can't log in because it got stuck on "Connecting". Is the server still down?

9. Lets enjoy this day with our families, shall we?
    my family atm is my guild.... :'(

server is "online" but .... can't even get on char interface :'( cmon warmane, my year has been a total ****, dont make it end like this :'(

happy new beer everyone... i mean fear.... goddamit: YEAR! :)

10. happy new beer everyone... i mean fear.... goddamit: YEAR! :)
    Happy new year, to you! :)

@green_dev

Can you give us some information?
    Edited: December 31, 2015

11. today at evening we will witness who really got no life and staying online huehue (i will be one of them probably ) :) nolifers assembleeeee

12. Happy new year, to you! :)
    well atleast rdf is working and u dont need look for tank 6 hours then go dungeon and get server crashed

13. well atleast rdf is working and u dont need look for tank 6 hours then go dungeon and get server crashed
    You must live in another world than i am

14. well atleast rdf is working and u dont need look for tank 6 hours then go dungeon and get server crashed
    LOL n1, totally feel you

15. no rdf means ppl who want 3k gs for heroic when u can do it in 2300, i knew it would happen be4 warmane launched but whatever, grinding normals for me

First 123 Last